Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
Woah! This looks great... teach me your unreal engine ways.. (seriously, any tips or tutes around the models / animations part?)

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
-> Emotional states that convey disgust, drugged, hostility, or terrified.
+1, Each state needs its own voice acting and a set of animations, this complicates the development, but it's worth it.
Woah! This looks great... teach me your unreal engine ways.. (seriously, any tips or tutes around the models / animations part?)
Don't be so naive, knowledge usually costs money.Those YouTubers who do lessons,tips and share experiences for free deserve a lot of respect! In this case, I was impressed by the work with materials to create "magic", the author of the game probably had to tinker well and break his head. We are waiting for the "Advanced cumshot system by HGosling" on the marketplace:cool:

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
i find it hard to believe i cant run this game at all on lowest settings, getting like negative 5fps , always had issues with the unreal engine it seems -.-

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well, UE4 was built with Nvidia in mind, so usually you have to have 50% more powerful rig with Radeon, to get the same performance with nvidia. So you'd need 6gb of DDR5 with a Radeon card, vs say 4gb DDR5 with a Nvidia card.

However, Radeon usually runs better with other games, as consoles are built with Radeon tech in mind.

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
Okay, it's maybe the Demo version, that doesn't keep me playing longer than 10 minutes. Videos clips in this thread show some character customization, that might extend the longetivity . But cumming on this girls doesn't make me forget time ( at the moment ), like True Facials does. I hope HG will cum to the point, where it can compete with the challenger. And I think it's less a question of quality, rather than lacking some steamy atmosphere.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well to be entirely fair, True Facials has been in development for over 2 years, and they had that year long hiatus, where we all thought the dev had died, when they rebuilt the entire game from scratch.

I'd give this one time. Seems to be on a good path already.

Reactions: loler69

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Seems like a moderately hopeful project. Just waiting for a public build that allows adjustment to graphic settings

Jun 21, 2020
Right, so is my Wine setup just janky or is it impossible to actually select and move anything in this demo?

UPDATE: Wine=janky. Seems to work on Windows. Don't really care enough to figure out what the problem is.

Last edited:

shyguy1219

Feb 3, 2020
Just discovered this now and it looks amazing. Maybe you'll motivate Henry to start working on True Facials more lol. Excited to see these new projects that could be that successor to superdeepthroat, but in 3D.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes