Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
You are right it is even more bad than i thought some useless 3rd party crap

VICO Dynamics (developed as a rope system) + Dynamic Decal Fake

Initial usecase

Most adult games use ropes to fake cum shots :( I tried to avoid it and did a lot of experiments with other systems (Flex, Niagara, Ropes only) and even prototyped one of my own. The one I am using now yielded the most satisfying results as it is independent of how much cum she has on her. I am still working on another cum solution rn, but for now I'll stick with this one as it has proven most performant.

Here are some older attempts at making cum:
View attachment jizzTest1111.mp4
View attachment SL03l.mp4
View attachment cumTest31.mp4

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It shows you working longer on this :)

That first result was pretty nice sad that you kicked it out :)

Im a little disturbed that control looks also much smother then the current which seems to stuck some cycles not sliding the head at all like she would reject some cycles before going down on it ;)

Im pretty sure mouse isn't stuck but not seeing the cursor makes it hard to see if the drag path might be not good.
Though should be a straight line to the right.

Also strange because his movements do not get stuck to the left and are continuously the same movement pattern.

Doesn't look like a input/output latency issue at all.
Though it looks like it's dependent on the Mouse Movement speed for her more then for him that's strange.
Doesn't works as flawless as in your first Video at all.

It feels like "will" from her side to reject :D

Ah ok it seems you have to move slowly at first towards and then in small movements makes sense, but it seems you can loose track fast as well.

That's a really nice automatic puppeteer result that you can nicely record :)

I like the Idea to Mouse + Keyboard puppeteer complex behaviour patterns like playing a Piano but it needs very undisturbed input latency ;)

Ahh i see his cuming also gets triggered sometimes.

Last edited:

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
It shows you working longer on this :)

That first result was pretty nice sad that you kicked it out :)

Im a little disturbed that control looks also much smother then the current which seems to stuck some cycles not sliding the head at all like she would reject some cycles before going down on it ;)

Im pretty sure mouse isn't stuck but not seeing the cursor makes it hard to see if the drag path might be not good.
Though should be a straight line to the right.

Also strange because his movements do not get stuck to the left and are continuously the same movement pattern.

Doesn't look like a input/output latency issue at all.
Though it looks like it's dependent on the Mouse Movement speed for her more then for him that's strange.
Doesn't works as flawless as in your first Video at all.
Yeah I changed the movement type from "move to where the cursor is" to "add force in cursor movement direction". The first method gave you more precise control over where you want the character to move. But when you for example moved the cursor past maximum insertion location you had to move it all the way back until the character would move again. Using force as input also enabled me create the resistance dynamic by just specifying a counter-force (resistance) curve along the penis length.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You could make it a dynamic config option an let the user decide which method he prefers i guess your Mouse OS Sensitivity System setup itself can change the result as well especially in non Fullscreen exclusive mode but im not sure about that this here needs overall much more precise input control then a regular FPS.
But overall it works also better more often then you would torture the mouse in some other interaction titles, but you need to get a feel for it ;)
But the Sense of Haptics with some Force is a great idea and makes lot of sense especially when the penis pressing her and she tries to escape back after some time feeling that force of her is a great immersion thing, especially when you going rougher with her.
That you almost never really have in such titles mostly they only trimmed down on speed.
I can't remember that force ever played a role in a Illusion title.

Last edited:

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
HGosling, Hi, Are you planning puke mode?? like this,vomit bar or option feature.And gag reflex intence slide bar.
Your attention to detail and reactions to the cumshot can be seen, these reactions can add even more realism.
View attachment 1756177 View attachment 1756178 View attachment 1756179
https://f95zone.to/threads/alluring-excess-act1-basedebased.3671/
This looks hilarious :D Yeah I have kind of a vomit bar, which, when filled, causes the girl to gag/cough :) Puking is on my list of things I want to experiment with. But it's a little bit more difficult because I need to to propper animations for it to look good I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Subdivider

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Looks quite interesting even though it is quite an early build. Some suggestions:

1. Allow us to decide how much pleasure the male needs to climax as well as how many times they shoot during their climax.

2. An easier way to manually aim the penis. Double clicking with Right click sometimes works and other times doesn't. So maybe a manual keybind like holding shift, to switch to penis aiming. And then have some kind of targetting indicator, implying approximately where the cum will land, as it can be difficult to aim depending on camera angle.

3. A way for the female to climax. Maybe needs a vibrator or such, but squirting orgasms or such would be nice for her.

4. If you cum on her eye, it stays shut, until you clean her off.

5. The option to clean off only parts of the mesh, such as a tissue/kleenix tool that only removes what it is clicked on.

6. Better hands on her head, positioning.

Otherwise, I'll follow the project closely, and suggest more things later. Don't really want to overwhelm you early on! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: HGosling

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017

View attachment uiPreview.mp4

Hey everyone!

Sorry for staying silent the last couple of weeks. I was working on improving the UI and adding new FX to the character interactions. Current patron build contains:

· Main Menu
· Dynamic HUD elements
· Face Camera
· Spit and Drool Effects
· Throat Buldge
· Coughing / Gagging
· Tongue Controls and Swallowing

I also seperated all extra characters from the base game. The base game will for now include the default Genesis 8 characters. Customization will be added this summer. Iconic characters like Judy or Vi will be provided as DLC / Mods from now on.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
On the topic of SDT, will it have actual bondage cuffs and maybe some good old "sby" belly expansion?

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
Seems there's a real big thing rolling on. When the time comes and HG goes moddable, we'll ( hopefully ) experience its real potential.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Other feature ideas:

-> Emotional states that convey disgust, drugged, hostility, or terrified.

-> Exhaustion metric; over time they appear tired, less energetic, sweating, and overall about to pass out.

-> Arousal metric; over time they get aroused by being cummed on, swallowing and being used like a sock puppet and get aroused and wet around their pussy.

-> Cumming on lips and they lick it off.

-> Cumming on face that causes them immense pain. Especially eye shots.

-> Cumming in mouth and filling up cheeks. Maybe even nostril spray when too full.

-> Oxygen meter, with female passing out from lack of it.

-> Blushing meter. Blushes in humilation and overall sexual abuse.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes