Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
This is actually brilliant!

Would it be possible to buy your game via one time payment?
Maybe you could make it pay per version or something.

I'd really love to get the full version, but I don't like subscription models.
Hi once I consider to have something I could call a finished product I will evaluate options like steam or other platforms to publish it. Right now it's more like a proof of concept then a finished game and I don't feel comfortable to sell it as such. People who wish to support development can do so through Patreon. I still want to keep releasing free demo builds for the community

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Hi once I consider to have something I could call a finished product I will evaluate options like steam or other platforms to publish it. Right now it's more like a proof of concept then a finished game and I don't feel comfortable to sell it as such. People who wish to support development can do so through Patreon. I still want to keep releasing free demo builds for the community
That is the right thing you do sir. If you release it without finishing it, it will be another Wars and Roses case. Don't rush it, take your time since it's a Unreal Engine game, have more potential. I hope you get what you want in the end (y) this is the game SDT fans deserves.

Reactions: HGosling

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
20220328 New Animation System Test Build

Hi Guys! thanks again for you support!

Over the last few days HEAD GAME gained a lot of momentum and I am happy to see that you like what I am working on :) Meanwhile I continue reworking the games core and gradually start to re-integrate features you find int the current demo and patreon devbuild. The goal is to have a smooth user experience regarding controls like in classic Super Deep Throat. I think I am slowly getting there. Let me know what you think. I finally managed to make the animations more or less independant of which character you are currently interacting with and made further improvements to auto-mode

Changes:
  • No more head spinning
  • Fixed head rocking back when moving too fast or low fps
  • Anus and Vagina now open when penis is inserted
  • Fixed male floating hands on smaller characters
  • Re-added sucking sounds
  • Added Vi from Arcane
  • Added scene preview in scene menu
  • Improved Auto-Mode
  • Penis target selection (Auto, Anus, Vagina, Throat)

The current experimental animation build is available in the experimental channel for patrons.

Please note that this build just contains the new animation system. Stuff like cum and customization is missing until I merge both branches back together.

1648459748891.png

playa2070

Jan 27, 2022
20220328 New Animation System Test Build

Hi Guys! thanks again for you support!

Over the last few days HEAD GAME gained a lot of momentum and I am happy to see that you like what I am working on :) Meanwhile I continue reworking the games core and gradually start to re-integrate features you find int the current demo and patreon devbuild. The goal is to have a smooth user experience regarding controls like in classic Super Deep Throat. I think I am slowly getting there. Let me know what you think. I finally managed to make the animations more or less independant of which character you are currently interacting with and made further improvements to auto-mode

Changes:
  • No more head spinning
  • Fixed head rocking back when moving too fast or low fps
  • Anus and Vagina now open when penis is inserted
  • Fixed male floating hands on smaller characters
  • Re-added sucking sounds
  • Added Vi from Arcane
  • Added scene preview in scene menu
  • Improved Auto-Mode
  • Penis target selection (Auto, Anus, Vagina, Throat)

The current experimental animation build is available in the experimental channel for patrons.

Please note that this build just contains the new animation system. Stuff like cum and customization is missing until I merge both branches back together.

View attachment 1726702
do you plan to post it here?

TreeTopGhost

Feb 24, 2020
Is there a plan for you to be able to save the girls you made and post them on the forums for others to download?

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
I respect that. Though I really wouldn't mind to pay for updates as well (like it was done with xstoryplayer, which sadly seems dead).

I just don't like subscriptions, that's all. But maybe I have to reconsider that :D

Anyways I respect that and I will keep an eye on this because this is really awesome and has so much potential.

I loved SDT and always hoped for a more 3d version with an actual POV cam. And you're archieving that really well!

Vogelmen

May 27, 2021
Hi, can you post your specs? Turning off shadows helps a lot regarding performance. The lowest GPU I tested it on was a laptop 1050 ti on which the game stays between 40 to 60 FPS
Here - i7 6700k 4.00 Ghz, 16 Gb Ram, AMD R7 200 Series.

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Heya HGosling , in the demo if the dick is too long it sticks out the back of the girl (like above gif). That happens on the patreon versions too?

May 31, 2018
I’m watching with a lot of interest, especially if you can get mod support going good. Because there’s a lot of Daz and Smutbase content I’d like to get my hands on in a game like this. Main question I have until I get a chance to play (main computer is in the shop :( ) is how the controls feel compared to True Facials, as the controls there are terrible IMO.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yea I don't think I can play this, my computer's gpu can't handle it. Lags like hell and models just distort out of existence when I try to change the pose. Looks great from what I could make out tho

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes