Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
its pretty decent except cum wont stick? it just literally disappears after like 1 or 2 sec.
lighting is weird as well, flickering lights.
im with the rx580, otherwise stuff works pretty fine.
i tried to play with the settings in the config folder, all the files are empty except for system config or something like that.
Rx580 has issues with UE5 unfortunately. Cum is intended to stick. I have no means to fix this issue for RX580 users atm

bahonec

Jan 30, 2018
Well see for yourself:

Looks pretty similar to me. Same lips, same nose, same overall pout, even same eye color. They even have a very similar hair style, with the hair parted over the forehead in the same spot and both have pigtails. They even have the same skin tone.
1682170551783.png

Reactions: HGosling

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
1682172134336.png
Hey everyone!

I am thrilled to announce that the latest version of Head Game is now available for download! This update includes several exciting new features and improvements that I think you'll love.

One of the biggest additions in this update is the inclusion of 40 new clothing options for the default female character, giving you even more ways to customize your gaming experience. I've also added a new Accessory System, which includes 25 new accessories for the default character, allowing you to personalize your avatar even further. Place piercings and earrings wherever you want :)

In this update, I've added 10 new hairstyles and improved the visuals of existing ones. This gives you even more options for customizing your avatar and ensures that all hairstyles look even better than before.

This update also includes the addition of wrinkle maps for improved facial animations. This feature adds more detail to facial expressions, making them look more realistic and lifelike. I believe this will enhance your gaming experience and make it more immersive

I've also made some behind-the-scenes improvements, including an upgraded ambient lighting system that will enhance the overall visual experience of the game and give you more control over the scene lightning. Additionally, I've fixed a bug that was preventing players from deleting presets, making it easier to manage your saved settings.

I hope you enjoy these new features and improvements, and as always, thank you for your continued support of Head Game. If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my

Changelog
  • Added wrinkle maps for better facial animations
  • Added 40 clothing options for default female
  • Implemented new accessory system: Attach accessories wherever you want
  • Added 25 accessory options (Piercings and earrings)
  • Added 10 new mesh hair options. Improved geometry of old hair options.
  • Added more light options to ambient light menu: Two additional directional lights and a camera attached light. Also added options to toggle lights ON/OFF

Sincerely,
Gosling

DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
I feel like every dev goes to a midnight mushroom tour in the grand canyon and they bring a laptop along when they design the controls. It's horrible, as always. :HideThePain:

Also, it's nuts how much of a perfomance difference is between Lumen+ and ++.
My 4090 is getting deepfry mode in ++ for seemingly no major change in the visuals.

In it's current state, it's basically unplayable. There is no auto mode from what I've seen.

Potential is there tho, so I'm hopeful.
Body shaper is lacking in the tiddy department. I fiddled around for 10 mins, but I couldn't really get the natural big tiddy hanger look going. Every big tit version feels plasticky, bimbo-ish.

Last edited:

kalibugan

Feb 15, 2021
I feel like every dev goes to a midnight mushroom tour in the grand canyon and they bring a laptop along when they design the controls. It's horrible, as always. :HideThePain:

My 4090 is getting deepfry mode in ++ for seemingly no major change in the visuals.

In it's current state, it's basically unplayable. There is no auto mode from what I've seen.

Body shaper is lacking in the tiddy department. I fiddled around for 10 mins, but I couldn't really get the natural big tiddy hanger look going. Every big tit version feels plasticky, bimbo-ish.
true, this types of games with the manual thrust gameplay should know better than using mouse swipes. The scroll wheel would be better.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

barton farterton

Mar 14, 2022
Really great work. Rough around some edges, but you are definitely on the right track. Looking forward to improved facial animations and cum improvements (dripping, sliding down, more inteaction, etc).

It does seem like some of the facial rigging is... strange, and the teeth still look weird. But I am confident you'll sort it out

Ignore the few crybabies, I don't think they tried it enough to see what is possible

Will subscribe

Reactions: HGosling

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022

Yeah, the controls on this make my head hurt. Each time i play this, my muscle memory stays on True Facials control style, but then you realize how horrible it is. It's so damn strange, also performance is, well, let's not talk about that.

shotpister112

Oct 6, 2019
Ignore all of these people honestly. It's really leaps and bounds better than anything else on here imo. For the complaining about the controls I have a suggestion. What if you have some kinda bar that you can drag that positions the character closer and further from the dong?

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I found TF controls horrible :D It was impossible to get the girl onto the dick using input :D It gave more freedom of movement though. I am currently working on improving that.
You mean you didn't like having twisted limbs and weird insertions? Ha! Casual...

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes