Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

OnlyTomatillo

Apr 11, 2023
Few things that I think would add to the experience:
- real environments, not just 360 pictures, maybe add a few simple ones or let us create our own environment
- cum staining hair
- cum staining the floor when it hits it
- pubic hair

Also, there are a few sections of the body where the cum doesn't stain, for example the thighs. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's a bit scuffed

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
I found TF controls horrible :D It was impossible to get the girl onto the dick using input :D It gave more freedom of movement though. I am currently working on improving that.
When playing with the settings of the horse member, I found such a bug, when changing such a character to a normal one, an error flies

noswag

Apr 21, 2023
Hi, can you try this build: Mega I added Vulkan support. Some AMD users reported that this fixes some of their issues. You have to use the bat-File to start the game with vulkan
yooo vulkan works fine fixed whatever i was complaining about

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Hey dev can i ask when puke and fuck will be implemented?I cant wait to make my ladies puke all over my dick and fuck them in ass :) can i ask also to implement the crying from pain and from throat fuck and option to have free control of poses :) i know its a lot to ask but will be grateful to have answer from you :) Keep good work man so far its excellent!
Probably the most honest person here

Reactions: Grubiqn

KpopEnjoyer

Mar 19, 2019
Big fan of free customization games and this one does not disappoint at all. Spent a few hours ingame and here's what I came up with (needless to say, went a bit hard on the body :sneaky:). HGosling goated (y)
CreateScreen.png
InGame.png

Reactions: ljslczq
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes