Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
anyone who gets fatal error when changing characters? male or female it crashes, my 1st run dont do this(fatal error) but after creating new custom orc base from default orc, and when i change the male to custom or in game, it fatals error, same as female

my specs:
laptop
i9-11gen
16gb ram

edit:
even when i load the default characters, it shows fatal error everytime i change it, any fix for this?

Reactions: vatgrn and Fzeren

vatgrn

Nov 26, 2020
anyone who gets fatal error when changing characters? male or female it crashes, my 1st run dont do this(fatal error) but after creating new custom orc base from default orc, and when i change the male to custom or in game, it fatals error, same as female

my specs:
laptop
i9-11gen
16gb ram

edit:
even when i load the default characters, it shows fatal error everytime i change it, any fix for this?
Same here. Pretty bad experience. When it worked all the characters flashed during scenes.

Reactions: creedgeezer

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
This game is great, all it really needs for now is auto mode and more clothing. No clothes have a working "exposed" option and it seems like a lot of piercings have alignment issues

Reactions: _Fox_Trot_

_Fox_Trot_

Feb 16, 2023
This game is great, all it really needs for now is auto mode and more clothing. No clothes have a working "exposed" option and it seems like a lot of piercings have alignment issues
You are able to move around the piercings. I think you are supposed to move them in place your self actually, can look great if you use that feature. Is hard to make piercings fit every face as there is so much variety.

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
You are able to move around the piercings. I think you are supposed to move them in place your self actually, can look great if you use that feature. Is hard to make piercings fit every face as there is so much variety.
I did notice that, but when I was trying to align it for the nipples it doesn't quite land. It seems to act like the nipple it's "attached" to originally is on a different size titty, because even when corrected manually the jiggle physics don't line up

Reactions: _Fox_Trot_

_Fox_Trot_

Feb 16, 2023
I did notice that, but when I was trying to align it for the nipples it doesn't quite land. It seems to act like the nipple it's "attached" to originally is on a different size titty, because even when corrected manually the jiggle physics don't line up
Yea perhaps. Early game still, a lot to iron out. Is quite solid already though I'd say.

Reactions: hpgol

RROD360

Dec 15, 2021
I'm not sure if this has been asked before but considering this is called "head game", is there vaginal planned for the future?

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
I'm not sure if this has been asked before but considering this is called "head game", is there vaginal planned for the future?
I think there is, I was going through the patreon on kemono and the dev had some old builds with sex, I'm pretty sure they scrapped it for the time being because they were rebuilding some of the game's systems from the ground up.

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
Same here. Pretty bad experience. When it worked all the characters flashed during scenes.
A fatal error can be thrown if hair is put on male characters, I do not know why they are not provided for them. With women it’s more difficult, there you need to experimentally find out what exactly causes the error by deleting or changing one element at a time

• Sad
Reactions: Fzeren

Luchah

Apr 6, 2018
Can anyone recommend something like this?
Like, TF and this. Something like a dungeon-game with interactive girl and poses etc.
Or something with focus on liquids, you know ;)

Last edited:

ljslczq

Jun 1, 2021
[引用=“精致鉴赏家,帖子:11091793,成员:1309353”]
免费定制游戏的忠实粉丝,这款游戏一点也不令人失望。在游戏中花了几个小时,这就是我想出的(不用说,对身体有点硬)。高斯林山羊:偷偷摸摸:(一)
View attachment 2726113
View attachment 2726115
[/引用]

she is very beautiful, Can you share some other characters ,my hero❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: KpopEnjoyer

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Can anyone recommend something like this?
Like, TF and this. Something like a dungeon-game with interactive girl and poses etc.
Or something with focus on liquids, you know ;)
LustLand Adventure, but keep in mind it needs at least a GTX 1070 or above to get a decent experience.

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
When I add clothes on girl then it changes her face. :rolleyes:
I can confirm this bug as well. For some reason the game tries to reset the face to the default female model. When this happens, I simply move the character's face slider to reset the face, after which she appears fine during character creation exactly as I created her, but when I start play mode, her face is still messed up.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes