Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
shame he doesnt have enough patreons to work consistently hard on the game, it really looks promising but I've a feeling this will get abandoned. Facial animations are quite good but the rest of the body (especially legs) looks a bit terrible
He's ruining the whole game there. The next update will have full sex, custom animations and animation settings like in “True facial”, if not better. Hence the long break in updating

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Some =) He shovels the whole game there. The next update will have full sex, custom animations and animation settings like in “True facial”, if not better. Hence the long break in updating
I'll happily put some shekels in the tip jar when it is half as awesome as it sounds in the discord :D

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
He's ruining the whole game there. The next update will have full sex, custom animations and animation settings like in “True facial”, if not better. Hence the long break in updating
If I had better income this game would have had sex a month ago

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Sounds too good to be true. I've lived long enough to know precisely how things work in life, tis never as easy as you mentioned

Reactions: rev_10 and HGosling

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
Sounds too good to be true. I've lived long enough to know precisely how things work in life, tis never as easy as you mentioned
However, there are video reports on the discord, so I’m not saying that everything will be fine sometime later, but now I’m 90% sure that the update will come out soon. The other day the author wrote that he was already packing the assembly and there were little things left to polish and optimize. You see, now it’s simply not profitable for him to take it all and throw it all away, spending a lot of time when it hasn’t even paid off yet

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
However, there are video reports on the discord, so I’m not saying that everything will be fine sometime later, but now I’m 90% sure that the update will come out soon. The other day the author wrote that he was already packing the assembly and there were little things left to polish and optimize. You see, now it’s simply not profitable for him to take it all and throw it all away, spending a lot of time when it hasn’t even paid off yet

Vaginal/Anal won't be in next update unfortunately. But I included an animation/pose editor, reworked the animation system (no more spinning head), added Auto Mode (You can now record and playback your movements ingame) and tried to improve performance. I am positive I can release it before christmas.

Here's some footage of my current unreleased build

Last edited:

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
It's been a while since you've heard any updates from me here, but those among you who also follow me on Discord might know that I haven't been idle in the last few months.

I've been busy coding the new animation system, which features more stable animations (no more spinning head from hell) and a fully-fledged animation editor supporting FK and IK animations. Yes, that's right! You can now create and share your own poses and animations for Head Game, all in (I hope) an easy-to-use in-game editor.

Apart from the editor, which took most of my time, I've also tried to improve performance and added an option to replace particle hair with mesh cards. Currently, they might look a little worse than native mesh hair, but I think it's better than not being able to use particle hair at all.

This build also includes my take on an Auto Mode. Players can now easily record and replay their movements by pressing the "R" and "P" keys on their keyboard.

I've also implemented a new way of drawing cum decals on the body, which is not only less performance-hungry but also delivers better results. Cumshots are now rendered as a real fluid instead of ropes of spheres.
It's been so long since I last posted a build that I can't even recall everything I changed and added in the last months, so here's a crude overview:
  • INGAME IK/FK POSE EDITOR
  • AUTO MODE (Record / Playback Movements)
  • Added Patreon Integration (Believer Tier now required to use Mods/DLCs)
  • Improved cum drawing and rendering
  • Improved cumshot fluid shader
  • Fixed flickering hair during cumshots
  • Added hair cards option in Settings to improve performance of particle hair
  • Improved dynamic animations and fixed spinning head
  • Improved skin material
  • Added a bat file to start the game in local save mode (Using the bat file will force the game to save to and load from the game directory instead of your users AppData folder.
  • Fixed weird shading when closing eyes
  • Temporarily removed penis size options. I implemented a new way of attaching a penis to a character which now basically makes it a wearable. In the future there will be more size and shape options and you will also be able to add a dick/strapon to females.
  • A lot of minor bug fixes and rework...
So, what's next? While I wait for your feedback regarding the animation editor and continue to fix bugs, I will start working on one of the most requested features: Vaginal and Anal sex! I hope I can deliver this feature in March, but I am short on time because I am in the middle of moving and taking care of a newborn. But I promise you that I will still devote every minute of my free time to work and improve on Head Game. In the coming weeks I will also release a couple of patron only hair packs for you to enjoy with almost 100 new hairstyles :)
Thank you again for your support, guys, and have fun! :)

yvngfap

Dec 30, 2022
It's here!!!! Super excited to give this build a try! All the progress over the last few months on discord has been dope to see

Reactions: HGosling

BlenderNoob

May 7, 2019
The update is great so far. The only big issue I noticed is the taint area is missing? I'm guessing this is due to attaching the penis to the model?

ForceJoker

Apr 3, 2019
I cannot for the life of me, get the record and play function to work. I record movement, unselect characters and hit play. And the girls head just randomly jerks forward and nothing happens. Have to be doing something wrong. Also the discord links are expired it seems?

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
1704315715333.png
Hi everyone!

I fixed some of issues you reported today and prepared a new build
  • Fixed quality settings below High causing texture problems on female character
  • Fixed pose editor sometimes starting with disabled timeline
  • Temporarily removed Patreon requirement for Mods, so you can still use the free mods you can find here.

I highly recommend using the itch.io launcher to install and play. When using itch.io the launcher will automatically keep the game up to date and you don't need to download the full game over and over again in case of minor updates.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes