Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Looks like we will finally get a worthy successor to TrueFacials (with customization, proper not stolen characters and a dev that isn't an asshole who quits without a word) :D
Dev is genuinely a good guy and I hope he sees this because he's a hero for knowingly allowing us to play this for free
The chara creator is excellent and the game has a ton of potential

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
Looks like we will finally get a worthy successor to TrueFacials (with customization, proper not stolen characters and a dev that isn't an asshole who quits without a word) :D
A Unity game Lucid Lust is also looking good. Though it will also take a few years to be fully fleshed out, since it is being made by a single developer. All in all, the future looks bright.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Someone please fix the character posing, I literally have to click, pan, rotate every time trying to get the prompt to do so.

ehowin

May 25, 2021
Nice work mister game dev, keep it up. It would be great to be able to fix the camera to a body part (cock, head, shoulder, ass, etc.) with a near field clip coefficient, so it could work like a GoPro or something.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n
Dec 6, 2017
I have just one thing to say about this game: its a masterpiece!! Simple as that!

Long live to this dev and hope he can keep it up, I have recently updated my PC and I have been quite impressed by the technical quality of games in UNREAL, but this one has been the best and by far.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
shame he doesnt have enough patreons to work consistently hard on the game, it really looks promising but I've a feeling this will get abandoned. Facial animations are quite good but the rest of the body (especially legs) looks a bit terrible

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
shame he doesnt have enough patreons to work consistently hard on the game, it really looks promising but I've a feeling this will get abandoned. Facial animations are quite good but the rest of the body (especially legs) looks a bit terrible
Dev is quite active on Discord

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
when the next version drops and contains some of the improvements hinted at, then I'm sure it will raise his patreon count.
Some =) He shovels the whole game there. The next update will have full sex, custom animations and animation settings like in “True facial”, if not better. Hence the long break in updating

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes