Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
I cannot for the life of me, get the record and play function to work. I record movement, unselect characters and hit play. And the girls head just randomly jerks forward and nothing happens. Have to be doing something wrong. Also the discord links are expired it seems?
during movement press R once to start recording. When movement is done press R again to finish recording. Let go of character. Press P to start/stop plaback.

Reactions: Repolho

xocolonu

Nov 1, 2023
I cannot for the life of me, get the record and play function to work. I record movement, unselect characters and hit play. And the girls head just randomly jerks forward and nothing happens. Have to be doing something wrong. Also the discord links are expired it seems?
Had the same experience, but found out that after the character jerks, if you press play again, it will carry out the record. So basically just press play twice instead of once.

1HalfSerious

Aug 14, 2022
Is there a way to stop the girl from turning her head (and also eyes) to look at the me? Or at least a way to get her to focus on something besides the camera?

Reactions: Capuzzi09

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HeadGame-0.1Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
View attachment 3230110
Hi everyone!

I fixed some of issues you reported today and prepared a new build
  • Fixed quality settings below High causing texture problems on female character
  • Fixed pose editor sometimes starting with disabled timeline
  • Temporarily removed Patreon requirement for Mods, so you can still use the free mods you can find here.

I highly recommend using the itch.io launcher to install and play. When using itch.io the launcher will automatically keep the game up to date and you don't need to download the full game over and over again in case of minor updates.

MEGA
Hi, thanks for the fixes and also thank you for your work so far.
I just stumbled across this and I miss the option for 1920x1080 resolution. Would it be possible to add this, please? :)

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
Is there a way to stop the girl from turning her head (and also eyes) to look at the me? Or at least a way to get her to focus on something besides the camera?
This. With the girl always facing the cam it's a bit hard to plug her mouth on the dick xD

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Please add futanari/shemale options, especially for the male role. I notice when you swap from a male to female, the female keeps the penis for a few seconds so it seems like it might already work.

EDIT: With the morph tools you can make a fairly feminine looking man, the only issue is I can't seem to make the shoulders less broad. Also eye makeup doesn't seem to line up with male's eyes properly. Just a tweak for the shoulder width alone would make at least a femboy.

EDIT2: I present death by snusnu headgame.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevodi
Mar 29, 2020

to love-ru
Man I didn't realize it was from that series. Watched most of To Love Ru back in the day... don't remember much besides the main pink haired girl, that shy friend with the blue hair, and some assassin blonde.

Reactions: Lerd0

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
LOL so uhhh...

I think something's wrong. Take a closer look at her forehead... and her neck. She's got some nice tanlines :LUL:

1704352376910.png

For what it's worth, I extracted the game, launched it, and clicked the Characters button from the main menu and this is what I got. I'm literally laughing my ass off over here, holy shit

Full body shot for good measure:
1704352551594.png

EDIT: No eyeballs, four nipples, two vulvas. The perfect woman doesn't exi--

EDIT2: This is highly entertaining, I know it's just a bug but I can't stop rotating this bugged character around, she keeps looking at the player trying to be seductive... so friggin unexpectedly funny man, thank you lol.

(the game itself is coming along nicely too btw. I was a fan of True Facials and I think if you keep steady progress and stick with it, this has potential to be way better than TF. good luck dev!)

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Brutally demanding on the GPU (more than any AAA game that i have) and the game shit so on itself a lot; all around everything feels so laggy and awkward controls, tried some Mods, but nothing works, the Mod option is always greyed out (EDIT: I figued out how to install the mods by using a guide for another UE game, but no clear instructions are given for this game). Each option on the main menu takes a while to load and when you load the characters menu, when loading, you get a very weird couple of feet that are also glitched and the texture is messed up, not what i'd call "sexy".

Great idea for a game, but UE5 gives this a poor execution.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
LOL so uhhh...

I think something's wrong. Take a closer look at her forehead... and her neck. She's got some nice tanlines :LUL:

View attachment 3231209

For what it's worth, I extracted the game, launched it, and clicked the Characters button from the main menu and this is what I got. I'm literally laughing my ass off over here, holy shit

View attachment 3231211

EDIT2: This is highly entertaining, I know it's just a bug but I can't stop rotating this bugged character around, she keeps looking at the player trying to be seductive... so friggin unexpectedly funny man, thank you lol.

(the game itself is coming along nicely too btw. I was a fan of True Facials and I think if you keep steady progress and stick with it, this has potential to be way better than TF. good luck dev!)
Use the Windows Batch file to start the game. Don't use the Unreal Engine.exe.

Reactions: aifman7

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Keep your gay futa bullshit away from this game. You freaks ruin enough good games.
Hahaha I don't discriminate. I changed the dick logic so it is attachable. In future builds I'll add the option to add it to female character and also add more penis variants as well as strapons :p

Reactions: yvngfap

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
LOL so uhhh...

View attachment 3231209

View attachment 3231211

This issue has been fixed in the quick fix I posted yesterday. You can also work around this by setting overall quality to High and use the specific quality options to set everything to Medium/Low.

Reactions: aifman7
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes