Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

xocolonu

Nov 1, 2023
Alright, this is pretty good. Just wish the controls were a little less janky.
Controls are light years better than something like True Facials in my opinion, and I can't think of a way to improve them. Perhaps some visual indicators on which part I'm pointing at might be useful?

Reactions: tankdick

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
They will be removed in the future and replaced by different equippable dick types. Physics collisions and morph target don’t go well together in unreal. For the body I can use poly collisions and line traces during cumshots but they have a significant performance impact.
Aw damn ill wait to try your game again then :)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You can also use mousewheel during movement to move character away from / closer to camera. This helps in a lot of situations. Do you have suggestions on how to make controls easier?
The click actions could definitely use a second pass.
Visible grab points would probably be okay, with an on/off toggle of course.
I toyed around with the new version available here now, my only major complaint was akin to the comment, "janky" controls.

Mouse controls similar to SDT are not so easy to replicate, nor as intuitive for the user in 3D compared to 2D.
Freedom and control over an "auto" movement system would be a fair compromise.
Depth, speed, M/F thrust, randomness, etc.

Only other suggestions I have is for a physics setting for jiggling strength, and to please give us a toggle for the female's gaze direction. She's locked on the player camera resulting in difficult 'gameplay' when viewed from the side.

Also, just wanted to kinda gather some consensus, is anyone at all been able to run the particle hairs?
I get like 5-10 frames. (i7-11700K RTX-3080ti) Other graphics options don't seem to make any improvements, it's only the particle hairs.

Keep up the good work regardless, (y) we eagerly watch your progress.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
When is this going to have actual sex, and unlike True Facials, will this eventually be designed to look at least semi accurate for creampies?

Reactions: Kingdom 84

yvngfap

Dec 30, 2022
You can also use mousewheel during movement to move character away from / closer to camera. This helps in a lot of situations. Do you have suggestions on how to make controls easier?
I was thinking about this last night because i find when trying to record a decent animation the character tends to get moved out of place over time so having an animation loop well is hard. If there was a way to move the head or hips on only 2 axis instead of all 3 or just an option to disable an axis when needed that could make controlling in certain situations and angles more viable.
Aside from that really enjoying this. Her neck still breaks sometimes tho and I haven't been able to get any keyframed animations going yet. After i set the first frame the actor sorta folds into the ground but I don't really know what I'm doing yet so could be a skill issue lol

Deeplayer

Apr 8, 2018
Morphs>Eyes>Eyes Height A and B will cause lash stuck on something when both of them reach slider left end and right end.
maybe add iris distance to adjust after eyes distance
can Eyes scale have smaller size?
will you plan to let user import their model like hair or Eye glasses?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeadGame-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
How to use Auto Mode
automode.gif

Hi everyone,

here are some tips on how to use the record function in Head Game:

I recommend you set resistance to zero and disable defiance.

1. Select character
2. Press R button to start recording
3. Move character
4. Press R Button to stop recording
5. Deselect character
6. Press P Button to start playback
7. Press P Button to stop plaback

Last edited:

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
"Added Patreon Integration (Believer Tier now required to use Mods/DLCs)"

Ah shit here we go again. Are you fucking kidding me?!!
So now we have to beg for an ultima tier sub for free (cause the leeches we are) on another fucking pirate site, wonderful!

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
"Added Patreon Integration (Believer Tier now required to use Mods/DLCs)"

Ah shit here we go again. Are you fucking kidding me?!!
So now we have to beg for an ultima tier sub for free (cause the leeches we are) on another fucking pirate site, wonderful!
I removed the patreon integration for now. I need to think of better Patron benefits

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
Some menu things that are missing that I think are important:

1) Video resolution only goes up to 2133x1333, I think up to 1440p should be the minimum for high resolutions.

2) An audio tab, to allow us to lower/disable music, sound effects etc

3) When hitting return to menu in the character creation screen, there should be a confirmation for accidental clicks. Had a good looking girl I lost because of this :FacePalm:

Other than that excited for the game, it's got a great start

akmi

Aug 20, 2019
it'd be nice if you could also edit the amount of cum or to make her choke on cum. Also the "exposed" option on clothing doesn't work for me

diveark

Jan 12, 2018
the mouse button that turns the camera shouldn't tilt and turn like a first person shooter, because there's nothing else in the scene worth turning away from the sex to look at. it should instead orbit around the sex scene so we can easily position to different angles.

Reactions: rev_10

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Unrelated to your comment but can we get the no lipstick smear option back? My girls lip colour looks great on her lips but not so great smear on a dong. ty!
Lipstick should still smear. If it doesn't, it is a bug.

RedYosh1

Feb 17, 2018
I removed the patreon integration for now. I need to think of better Patron benefits
The best thing you could do is exclusive voting for patreons, voting for the next feature, characters and things like that.
There's a big problem in blocking access to mods in a community-driven game like this one, and it's good that you removed that.

Reactions: goonslagoon

lucciola69

Oct 10, 2017
8. I think this is a thing which is not really consistent over a lot of games. It was just my personal preference as I think that scrolling up kind of represents pushing something away in real world and scrolling down represents pulling something closer to you :)
It's cultural. There is no winning design with this. Some perceive and believe the scroll button controls the external object in focus where others believe it controls their perspective on the object in focus. Best practice: make it configurable.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes