Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

akmi

Aug 20, 2019
what would be dope is to be able to do a titjob . you have probably the best breast options and features

IggydB

Oct 14, 2017
Would be so sick to add Intiface/buttplug.io integration so you could connect toys to it.

b0obs.28

Mar 29, 2022
so here is my wishlist, unfortunately next christmas is far away from us

graphic / physic engine :
- dlss support :)
- cursor show "text block" when you start the game
- correct clothing colision (skin pass through bra / top from certain angles even with "bring to front" set to maximum & small boobs)
- slightly tweak mouth / cock collision
- clothes supported breast effect if working opposite as expected
- seems there is some kind of memory leak when alt-tabbing (game taking 20+ gigs of ram)

cumshots :
- use saliva shader to improve cumshots looking with drooling effects
- saliva should also drop over skin / clothes like cumshots does
- improve cumshot behavior (first rope should be more powerful than lasts, total cumshot duration increased, timing between ropes increased + randomized)
- the longer you stay near climax without hitting it, the more powerful the cumshot is
- climax bar should decrease more slowly
- change the way you reach climax, currently best pattern is to "shake" the mouth (mouse), usual blowing of the cock isn't really working

assets :
- tatoos (so I can recreate Peta Jensen in the game :p)
- belly piercing
- decrease mouse sensibility when adjusting piercing placement
- more haircuts and more fine tuning of each haircut (like changing fringe length independently of global length)
- new outfits (mini skirt, slingshot bikini, ...)
- backwards compatibility of models between game versions

animations :
- titfuck / handjob / blowjob while handjobing
- new kinky reactions like hands in receptacle when guy is cumming / pressing boobs together
- more dramatic gagging effect, like the girl is nearly throwing up

collisions.jpg

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
I'm loving the details, but it seems somewhat extremely complicated.. especially the placing / movement of the characters.
Where True Facials fails in graphics, it trumps in usability.
(got nothing else to compare..)

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
I'm loving the details, but it seems somewhat extremely complicated.. especially the placing / movement of the characters.
Where True Facials fails in graphics, it trumps in usability.
(got nothing else to compare..)
I am very sorry to hear that. My focus was to make controls easier than True Facials, not worse :D Next build will have increased Lock-On-Penis-Radius. This will make it way more difficult to "miss" the penis :p

b0obs.28

Mar 29, 2022
regarding my previous post where I was asking for dlss support, I recommend those with low / mid end computer to try "lossless scaling" which basicaly adds FSR / DLSS + frame generation to any game and produce decents results

particle hairs at 60fps / 4K are now feasible :)

oncetellme

May 12, 2020
hello. can i use my characters from previous version? and where i have to put them if the answer is yes?
and how to increase the penis' size? thank you

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
hello. can i use my characters from previous version? and where i have to put them if the answer is yes?
and how to increase the penis' size? thank you
Hi,

penis size currently can't be changed. I have to reimplement that after some major changes I did. You can use your old characters. Character saves are either located in your user folder under Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Head Game\Saved\Savegames\[version] or in your game directory under the same path.

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
regarding my previous post where I was asking for dlss support, I recommend those with low / mid end computer to try "lossless scaling" which basicaly adds FSR / DLSS + frame generation to any game and produce decents results

I am curious. Does this work on any gpu? do you have a link?

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017

Okay just downloaded and installed from Steam. Would you mind sharing your settings?

b0obs.28

Mar 29, 2022
in headgame, cap max fps to half your monitor refresh rate (eg 30 fps for 60hz)
run headgame in windowed mode and adjust settings / window size to ensure you never fall under your max fps target

lossless scalling settings :
scaling mode : custom
scale factor : 3
resize before scalling : on
windowed mode : off
scaling type : LS1
performance : off
frame generation : LSFG
clip cursor : on
adjust cursor speed : on
allow tearing : on
everything else to off

I'm still trying to find the best settings though but it works

• Red Heart
Reactions: HGosling

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
headgame_update.jpg

Hi everyone,
thank you for choosing Head Game and all of your positive feedback and useful critique during the last three weeks. Some of you gave me excellent feedback and I took some of it to improve some aspects of the game.

Special thanks to nippontony85 on my !

This update includes:
  • Fixed issue with strange resolutions for windowed and fullscreen mode
  • Added sound settings to change music, effect and voice volume
  • Added setting to change input sensitivity
  • Character will now lock onto penis by default. Press left shift to toggle between locking and non-locking.
  • Fixed "open mouth bug" in scene editor. (Won't occur again, but if you have saved scenes with that bug they will still have it)
  • Re-added look-at-targets: Player, Partner, Crotch
  • Fixed issues with Ashley and Lara during oral sex
  • Movement Speed is now more consistent across different frame rates. I still recommend capping fps at 60.
You can download the current version directly from or use their launcher app.

Direct Download: MEGA

Last edited:

yvngfap

Dec 30, 2022
View attachment 3263590

Hi everyone,
thank you for choosing Head Game and all of your positive feedback and useful critique during the last three weeks. Some of you gave me excellent feedback and I took some of it to improve some aspects of the game.

Special thanks to nippontony85 on my !

This update includes:
  • Fixed issue with strange resolutions for windowed and fullscreen mode
  • Added sound settings to change music, effect and voice volume
  • Added setting to change input sensitivity
  • Character will now lock onto penis by default. Press left shift to toggle between locking and non-locking.
  • Fixed "open mouth bug" in scene editor. (Won't occur again, but if you have saved scenes with that bug they will still have it)
  • Re-added look-at-targets: Player, Partner, Crotch
  • Fixed issues with Ashley and Lara during oral sex
  • Movement Speed is now more consistent across different frame rates. I still recommend capping fps at 60.
You can download the current version directly from or use their launcher app.

Direct Download: MEGAMEGA
Excited to give this a spin!

zenhawk

Jul 8, 2017
Great update! Solved my two complaints (The menu music and the lookat). Locking on and off is a great change too.

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Where do I find mods for this? The clothing/accessory menus are empty. Also the discord link is expired
The menus should not be empty. At the moment there are only clothes for female. Mods/DLCs are available at my Discord. Discord link in first post works, but here's a new one just in case

Last edited:

Barbacue

Feb 18, 2023
Discord? no thanks. You go to the honeypot, if you want.

There is a problem with this game: its difficult to control. Think of better (easier) controls mechanics or this is going to die in the near future. I've spent 3 hs making a model just to find (as always in these games) that her face goes apeshit at first real gameplay and the controls are so inaccurate that I simply dropped it.

Does anyone know what the "mods" are about?
Can we get an upload bypassing the discord anti-privacy wall?

EDIT: I still have the game open. I swear that I DON'T UNDERSTAND CONTROLS in this game. Mouse dissapears, then comes back, then spawns at X place, I go from controlling her to controlling him, and I don't know why or how. I got suddenly stuck at the guy cumming with left click and started smashing things until it quited. ESC key quits. There are no "auto scenes" so if you want to see things moving you must do it yourself, complicated task with these controls.

Last edited:

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Discord? no thanks. You go to the honeypot, if you want.

There is a problem with this game: its difficult to control. Think of better (easier) controls mechanics or this is going to die in the near future. I've spent 3 hs making a model just to find (as always in these games) that her face goes apeshit at first real gameplay and the controls are so inaccurate that I simply dropped it.

Does anyone know what the "mods" are about?
Can we get an upload bypassing the discord anti-privacy wall?

EDIT: I still have the game open. I swear that I DON'T UNDERSTAND CONTROLS in this game. Mouse dissapears, then comes back, then spawns at X place, I go from controlling her to controlling him, and I don't know why or how. I got suddenly stuck at the guy cumming with left click and started smashing things until it quited. ESC key quits. There are no "auto scenes" so if you want to see things moving you must do it yourself, complicated task with these controls.
I am sorry, for your inconvenience. I'll try to improve the controls. It is a little bit tricky to select the characters at the moment, as there is no highlight or indication, but this will be fixed in a later version. Usually you can grab the characters at their head and hip area.

The mod menu can be used to activate the DLCs/Mods I share on my Discord and Patreon. At the moment there is not much content but I plan on releasing editor tools soon, once the game is more stable, so everyone can create custom characters and assets.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes