Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

FERNEX

Dec 31, 2018
Seu jogo parece muito promissor e por estar sendo feito por uma única pessoa acredito que seja muito difícil, mas para esse jogo ter mais jogadores ele precisa ser mais intuitivo, como movimentos e poses já predefinidos com mudanças sutis feitas pelo usuário .

Reactions: Mihepos and Kevodi

downstream

Jan 30, 2023
Hey, could you add a proper way to record animations "additively"? Currently if I record something on one limb of a character and then record movement on another limb, while the first animation is playing - sometimes I get an animation with both those sequences playing and it allows to record some complex animations. However, I'm not sure if it's intentional since most of the time they just end up broken (one of the animations keeps playing even when the playback is toggled off) and at that point, they just combine in odd ways every time I try to record something. Would be a cool feature to have.

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Hey, could you add a proper way to record animations "additively"? Currently if I record something on one limb of a character and then record movement on another limb, while the first animation is playing - sometimes I get an animation with both those sequences playing and it allows to record some complex animations. However, I'm not sure if it's intentional since most of the time they just end up broken (one of the animations keeps playing even when the playback is toggled off) and at that point, they just combine in odd ways every time I try to record something. Would be a cool feature to have.
I'll have to investigate that. Recordings should be stored per control. If you hit play/pause all controls play/pause at once.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Everyone knows about it, it's abandoned, dev is an asshole, no point following this game or threads, no one can even mod it to add new characters so why bother, this is truefacial 2.0, hopefully as dev improves it, it will become an even better game.
Yeah, while it's true no new characters can be added to TrueFacials, the way you can mod them with new textures makes a dramatic difference in the game and how satisfying it can be. Not to mention some other guy in the Discord is doing crazy feats to add even more changes to the game.

If this game allowed editing/adding characters on the get-go and on an easy way, it would be a way better option than TrueFacials, but as of now it seems sorta limited in that regard, not to mention even vanilla TF characters are extremely beautiful, remastered they are just works of art. When i mean adding characters is for example being able to add something like this without much problem: or edit characters to look the same as that by replacing assets from the ones that model has. (Sorta manual/custom modding to freely add characters).

There are even UE ready characters that i'd just kill to have in a game like this:

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah, while it's true no new characters can be added to TrueFacials, the way you can mod them with new textures makes a dramatic difference in the game and how satisfying it can be. Not to mention some other guy in the Discord is doing crazy feats to add even more changes to the game.

If this game allowed editing/adding characters on the get-go and on an easy way, it would be a way better option than TrueFacials, but as of now it seems sorta limited in that regard, not to mention even vanilla TF characters are extremely beautiful, remastered they are just works of art. When i mean adding characters is for example being able to add something like this without much problem: or edit characters to look the same as that by replacing assets from the ones that model has. (Sorta manual/custom modding to freely add characters).

There are even UE ready characters that i'd just kill to have in a game like this:
I created a dedicated Unreal project file I use to create custom character DLCs etc. At the moment I can't share it, but in the future I will. That project file will include all custom asset types of my game including characters, sounds, textures etc. so you can create your own mods/DLCs. Right now I still need to fix/implement a lot of core stuff on the main game, so I don't want to release any mod tools before Head Game is somewhat stable and feature complete. Another issue is that DAZ is a real bitch when it comes to people including their stuff in an unpackaged game / asset. A guy got sued by them, because he added preview characters using the DAZ rig to his (just the rig, no meshes).

Oliolioooo

Nov 22, 2020
Just found this game. I’m a longtime fan of SDT and other sandbox games, and this one shows promise.

Also, I just appreciate that this dev seems like a nice dude. Seen a lot of devs on this site who get really douchey in their threads, but I don’t see anything like that here.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I created a dedicated Unreal project file I use to create custom character DLCs etc. At the moment I can't share it, but in the future I will. That project file will include all custom asset types of my game including characters, sounds, textures etc. so you can create your own mods/DLCs. Right now I still need to fix/implement a lot of core stuff on the main game, so I don't want to release any mod tools before Head Game is somewhat stable and feature complete. Another issue is that DAZ is a real bitch when it comes to people including their stuff in an unpackaged game / asset. A guy got sued by them, because he added preview characters using the DAZ rig to his (just the rig, no meshes).
See? I told u guys he is BASED

Telaboy

Oct 22, 2018
I know its against the whole presence of this game, but with such good character creation it would be nice if there was more than Oral stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

thebluejay56

Jan 1, 2021
Is there a way to edit penis size? I've noticed most of the genitalia settings for male characters only effect the base, if they even work, and seem to be EXTEMELY fine when they do, almost unnoticable! Any help would be appreciated, very cool sim!

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes