Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

defp

May 13, 2018
Anyone else get this error when launching the game?
"The procedure entry point CreateFile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"

Andrey25rus

Apr 8, 2023
The game is perfect ! But there is a terrible lack of a button for automatic penis control. Or maybe I missed something ?

Last edited:

SluttyNikki

Jul 9, 2018
Is there a way to share created characters?
Unfortunately none that I'm aware of. I suggest you get acquainted with the Creator because it's really good. You can easily recreate the elf waifu I made.
Actually there is, if you join the Discord theres a channel dedicated to exactly that.

INSTRUCTIONS ON INSTALLING SHARED CHARACTERS;
  1. Download a .sav file for a shared character (Can find these on the Discord: ).
  2. Type %appdata% in search bar & open it.
  3. Navigate to Local\HeadGame\Saved\SaveGames
  4. In the SaveGames folder, there should be another folder with character files & such. (Avril.sav, Victoria.sav, etc)
  5. Drag & Drop the downloaded .sav file into there.
  6. Launch game & it should be available to load from the preset screen.

Grubiqn

Dec 3, 2018
Hey dev can i ask when puke and fuck will be implemented?I cant wait to make my ladies puke all over my dick and fuck them in ass :) can i ask also to implement the crying from pain and from throat fuck and option to have free control of poses :) i know its a lot to ask but will be grateful to have answer from you :) Keep good work man so far its excellent!

chimera28

Oct 9, 2018
The liquid effects reallyreally good. reminds me of true facials.
easy nightmare fuel if you misaligned the pose. head got inverted and everything

I'ts maybe too much too ask, but i really want this game with tit job and vaginal insertion.

• Haha
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
The liquid effects reallyreally good. reminds me of true facials.
easy nightmare fuel if you misaligned the pose. head got inverted and everything

I'ts maybe too much too ask, but i really want this game with tit job and vaginal insertion.
Reminded me of one time I spammed the coom so much so the girl's face looked like a white mask lmao

papu69xd

Mar 19, 2021
Hey dev can i ask when puke and fuck will be implemented?I cant wait to make my ladies puke all over my dick and fuck them in ass :) can i ask also to implement the crying from pain and from throat fuck and option to have free control of poses :) i know its a lot to ask but will be grateful to have answer from you :) Keep good work man so far its excellent!
b4o41v5cir7a1.jpeg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes