Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
People expect me to talk about Futa, I like the occasional surprise.

Now a futa doggirl might be a better concept, but outside the one game I know of good luck finding one.
Which game would that be? I feel like I could present at least 3 games in case you are interested and by any chance haven't heard of them yet. (Hope the Dev doesn't mind me mentioning other games here)

Lilith's Throne (doesn't have much illustration for the characters tho)

Degrees of Lewdity (1 potentially Futa (though sadly not really with both sets of genitalia, only the PC can be an actual hermaphrodite) Wolfgirl, only character who gets proper visuals is, again, the PC)

Corruption of Champions & Trials in Tainted Space would be the 3rd game(s)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Which game would that be? I feel like I could present at least 3 games in case you are interested and by any chance haven't heard of them yet. (Hope the Dev doesn't mind me mentioning other games here)

Lilith's Throne (doesn't have much illustration for the characters tho)

Degrees of Lewdity (1 potentially Futa (though sadly not really with both sets of genitalia, only the PC can be an actual hermaphrodite), only character who gets proper visuals is, again, the PC)

Corruption of Champions & Trials in Tainted Space would be the 3rd game(s)
Played all 3, and I was talking about Neko Paradise.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Now do the exact same with a male protagonist.. because what's to be accepted?
The girls by the futa? Or the futa by the girls?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I personally don't really care, but I'd be careful because I think it is against forum rules.

Reactions: Orphanus

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Neko Paradise is pretty good tho, I heard?
Your best friend is a dog girl and can be a futa, dickgirl or female and you can even bang each other and have a 3 way with your wife, oh and your wife is perfectly fine with you banging all the others, including a 2nd wife, a beargirl, A ramgirl, a bunnygirl etc etc.

Anyway, let's leave it here so I don't derail the thread.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Added another hotfix to the op. Should fix every bug mentioned. Unfortunately if you sequence broke and went to the poor village early, there's not much I can do to fix that retroactively so you'd have to start a new save. Big oops on my part. I've also added drops to certain enemies that you can sell for money.

If you don't want to start a new save I'm implementing an "easy mode" in the next update that'll make combat a joke. That plus turning off random encounters should make it a breeze to get through everything quickly.
A lot of times I end up not being too fond of the combat in RPG maker games & depending on how large the pool is random encounters can get repetitive and annoying after a time, so having an easy mod available sounds really promising! But I will give the game a try as it is meant to be played first, for there are a few games that make the exploration and fights fun enough.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
A lot of times I end up not being too fond of the combat in RPG maker games & depending on how large the pool is random encounters can get repetitive and annoying after a time, so having an easy mod available sounds really promising! But I will give the game a try as it is meant to be played first, for there are a few games that make the exploration and fights fun enough.
There's not much you can do to change rpgmaker combat, so instead I chose to focus on diverse character builds. Style choice especially can really change what a character can do.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
There's not much you can do to change rpgmaker combat, so instead I chose to focus on diverse character builds. Style choice especially can really change what a character can do.
That sounds pretty good actually, I like playing around with different builds and finding funky combinations of skills, especially when the builds have cool vibes! (Can't like anymore comments for the day apparently, didn't even know that was a thing till now. :LOL:)

The 2 RPG maker games I like didn't do too much with the combat, it was more about the application of earned skills outside of combat, so seeing some combat that goes beyond just casting whatever 1 spell I have that deals the most and/or AoE damage is intriguing. Especially when the rewards for playing the game contain female & futa stuff and floofs to pet.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes