Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Okay, next batch:
1) View attachment 3021638
"passed" should be "past it."

2) View attachment 3021639
Just to make sure, is it intended that the screen color changes here after briefly going to the dream world? They are inside a building, so even if we assume that it is already night that should not affect the lighting. In fact, they should not know it's night time until after they leave the temple

3) View attachment 3021640
"alter" sgould be "altar".

4) View attachment 3021641
There should be a comma after "no" (before "nothing").

Also, if I understand correctly, "goddess' realms" should be "goddesses' realms". Unless all realms belong to a single goddess.

5) View attachment 3021642
"in you" should probably be "on you". Unless it is meant literally here.

6) View attachment 3021644
"somethings" should be "something's"

7) View attachment 3021645
"be coincedence" should be "be a coincidence".

8) View attachment 3021646
When talking to Lily and asking for sex there's no way to go back, you must choose the handjob option.

Also, on the last two screenshots I don't think it should be dark inside even if it is night time outside.

And another thing, I think someone else already mentioned this, but after I finished Chapter 1 it's still night time.

A little bit of feedback: So far I like the changes to the early story.
Thank you! I fixed the dark bug, and typos (The "in you" is, indeed, meant literally. I can't say anymore without spoilers.)

The thing about choosing the handjob option is intentional too. I figured, since it's impossible for the player to accidently pick the sex option, I might as well leave out a way to back out. It'll keep the choice menu from being overly cluttered in the code when it get's a bit larger. I already might have to separate them into categories, at least for Lily.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
There are places that are walkable that really shouldn't be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed. Weird thing is, according to what I see in RPGMaker, they aren't walkable at all. At least, they shouldn't be. I have no idea what's causing that to happen in certain places. Guess I'll have to start walking into wall during my playtests.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
The first one is intentional. It is assumed that you can't approach it from the south/the bottom since there will be a wall in the way (it's meant to be the top of the wall).

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The first one is intentional. It is assumed that you can't approach it from the south/the bottom since there will be a wall in the way (it's meant to be the top of the wall).
It's supposed to work that way, but if you go up immediately after being transported, you end up walking through the wall. I have no idea WHY RPGM allows that when it really shouldn't. Whatever the reason is, I use a plugin to prevent it. I just forgot to use it there, as I usually only have to use it in town buildings.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Maybe just transport the player one tile lower? So that going up triggers an event (that I assume prevents the player from going further up)?

Anyway, another wall you can walk on:
Bug1.png

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Maybe just transport the player one tile lower? So that going up triggers an event (that I assume prevents the player from going further up)?

Anyway, another wall you can walk on:
View attachment 3021864
It does, but it looks kinda weird. I just use Yanfly's region restrict. That also lets me make sure wandering animals/NPC's don't get in the way of doors. I hate when games do that. I'm gonna have a quick walk through of the game, walking into every wall I can find. At least in the towns, as those are the only problem areas from what I can see. It's just weird, ALL of my tiles are set correctly. There's no reason I can see for that kind of thing to be possible. It's a real head scratcher.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Alright, I think I fixed all of the collision issues, which only seem to have effected Orchid. But in totally other news, I was wondering what you guys thought of strapons? Like, as part of a Melissa and Tia threesome. I'm on the fence about it and could go either way, so I wanted some opinions. Obviously won't happen for a while, just an idle thought.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Alright, I think I fixed all of the collision issues, which only seem to have effected Orchid. But in totally other news, I was wondering what you guys thought of strapons? Like, as part of a Melissa and Tia threesome. I'm on the fence about it and could go either way, so I wanted some opinions. Obviously won't happen for a while, just an idle thought.
I like the idea!

In fact, that makes me wonder: Will there be a scene of Lily using a strap-on on Alicia?

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Oh, I didn't even think of that one. I can absolutely do that. It'll be optional though.
Great to hear! And yes, optional is probably best.

Anyway, next batch:
Minor thing, and a bit hard to see because the screen is blurry, but:
Bug1.png
The Angry baloon should be showing on top of the commander, not on top of the soldier (that's during the cutscene when the commander asks if anyone wants to spar with Ali and Lily, during the Werewolf quest).

Typos:
1) Typo1.png
"ones" should be "one's"

2) Typo2.png
Misising comma after "awesome"

3) Typo3.png
"deals" should be "deal's"

4) Typo4.png
"be" should be "by" . Also, I tihnk "there's" should be "there have"

5) Typo5.png
I tihnk "near" should be "nearly".

6) Typo6.png
"see" should be "sees"

7) Typo7.png
"farmers" should be "farmer's"

8) Typo8.png
"couples" should be "couple's"

9) Typo9.png
Either "is taken" should be "has taken", or "taken down here" should be "taking you down here".

10) Typo10.png
"a the" - one word too many, probably remove the "a".

11) Typo11.png
"You're" should be "your".

12) Typo12.png
"be" should be "by"

13) Typo13.png
Missing comma after "girlfriend".

14) Typo14.png
Missing comma after "sup".

15) Typo15.png
"dogs" should be "dog's"

16) Typo16.png
"soldiers" should be "soldier's"

17) Typo17.png
"armies" should be "army's"

18) and 19) Typo18.png Typo19.png
"creatures" should be "creature's", since they are talking about a single one.

20) Typo20.png
"monsters" should be "moinster's", for the same reason as above.

21) Typo21.png
"heads" should be "head's"

22) Typo22.png
Misising comma after "Hello"

23) Typo23.png
"women" should be "woman" (since there is only one Lily)

24) Typo24.png
"Goddess'" should be "Goddesses"

25) Typo25.png
"They've" should be "They are" (or "They have been").

Last edited:
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Great to hear! And yes, optional is probably best.

Anyway, next batch:
Minor thing, and a bit hard to see because the screen is blurry, but:
View attachment 3022700
The Angry baloon should be showing on top of the commander, not on top of the soldier (that's during the cutscene when the commander asks if anyone wants to spar with Ali and Lily, during the Werewolf quest).

Typos:
1) View attachment 3022703
"ones" should be "one's"

2) View attachment 3022704
Misising comma after "awesome"

3) View attachment 3022705
"deals" should be "deal's"

4) View attachment 3022706
"be" should be "by" . Also, I tihnk "there's" should be "there have"

5) View attachment 3022707
I tihnk "near" should be "nearly".

6) View attachment 3022708
"see" should be "sees"

7) View attachment 3022709
"farmers" should be "farmer's"

8) View attachment 3022710
"couples" should be "couple's"

9) View attachment 3022711
Either "is taken" should be "has taken", or "taken down here" should be "taking you down here".

10) View attachment 3022712
"a the" - one word too many, probably remove the "a".

11) View attachment 3022713
"You're" should be "your".

12) View attachment 3022714
"be" should be "by"

13) View attachment 3022715
Missing comma after "girlfriend".

14) View attachment 3022716
Missing comma after "sup".
All fixed! You know, given that I wrote all of this dialogue over the space of two and half weeks, I actually expected more typos and bugs.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Good job!

By the way, because I screwed up when first writing my post I edited it and added 11 more. Sorry about that.
Fixed! You absolutely do not need to apologize. I'm actually so appreciative of what you do that, as long as you don't post it, when the next patreon version is out I want to send you the link so you can play it early. You don't have to point out typos, or bug hunt. I just want to thank you, and that's about the only way I could do it.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Fixed! You absolutely do not need to apologize. I'm actually so appreciative of what you do that, as long as you don't post it, when the next patreon version is out I want to send you the link so you can play it early. You don't have to point out typos, or bug hunt. I just want to thank you, and that's about the only way I could do it.
That would be awesome, thank you! Don't worry, won't be sharing it with anyone.

Anyway, next batch of typos:
26) Typo26.png
"manuevers" should be "maneuvers"

27) Typo27.png
"guilds" should be "guild's"

28) Typo28.png
"who's" should be "whose"

29) Typo29.png
"women" should be "woman"

30) Typo30.png
Misising comma after "Damn".

31) Typo31.png
Missing comma after "Gee".

32) Typo32.png
"husbands" should be "husband's"

33) Typo33.png
Missing comma after "careful".

34) Typo34.png
Misisng comma after "yes".

35) Typo35.png
Misising comma after "C'mon".

36) Typo36.png
"I'm I" should be "Am I".

37) Typo37.png
Misising comma after "you".

38) Typo38.png
"a I" should be just "I"

39) Typo39.png
"Sue" should be "Sure"

And a couple of other issues:
BugImpassable.png
The spot Ali is facing is impassable for some reason. The matching spots on the right and behind Krystal can be walked on, but this particular one - no. The two spots directly left of this one can also be walked on, it's just this one that is different.

Also, after the first Granny scene the button to call Lily was not working despite the fact Ali was alone and in the village. I fixed it by going to the farm and then going back to the village.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Also, after the first Granny scene the button to call Lily was not working despite the fact Ali was alone and in the village. I fixed it by going to the farm and then going back to the village.
All fixed! And for bugs like that, it means I forgot to set the switches correctly. You can go in/out of any building, and that'll fix it. It doesn't have to specifically be the farm.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes