Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just asking in general i do not like RPGs they often tend to be grindy and dont run that well, but the scenes are often good so i asked to see if there is a way for just the scenes you know
Well, I made sure the game runs at a constant 60 fps (Which in RPGM terms means 58, for some reason) and doubly made sure you never have to grind anything at all. If you're not a fan of combat you can turn it off for everything except the bosses, and for them you can just turn on easy mode. And there's no "sex points" grinding either. Everything is unlocked through quest progression. You don't even have to go looking for side quests, you get all of them from the same quest board.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Zantio

Aug 18, 2017
Love the game so far. I have a question which is more of a request. Will there be an Alicia-Carnelia-Krystal sex scene? I think it's a pity to have two futa and no dp :unsure:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Love the game so far. I have a question which is more of a request. Will there be an Alicia-Carnelia-Krystal sex scene? I think it's a pity to have two futa and no dp :unsure:
Not with Carnelia, no. There's another character that hasn't been introduced yet that's specifically designed for Krystal threesome scenes. I think Carna is a bit too "close to home" for a dp scene. I have a couple of threesomes already planned. This is an ever expanding list, so feel free to leave requests/suggestions for ANY scene you'd like to see (barring ntr). If I think they make sense, and are in-character, I'll add them to the list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm making v0.05 public immediately because it took so long to come out. It's a rework of the entire game, giving it a massive facelift in just about every way. It only goes up to chapter 4 for now, but the next release will be chapters 5,6, and 7. After that, I'll go back to one chapter per release. I fully play tested it, but if you find any bugs, let me know. I'm exhausted.

• Wow
Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
You had me at cat adoption, but honestly despite not feeling like the game needed a rework per say I can only state that you ended up addressing every thing I would have brought up if asked what could be improved upon still. Getting to pick both defensive and offensive styles is neat & it certainly will make the whole game + story feel much more polished to tweak some things about the presentation and narration a little. Was already great due to being super wholesome and cute (especially for a lewd game) but now it has the potential to be even better :giggle:

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
You had me at cat adoption, but honestly despite not feeling like the game needed a rework per say I can only state that you ended up addressing every thing I would have brought up if asked what could be improved upon still. Getting to pick both defensive and offensive styles is neat & it certainly will make the whole game + story feel much more polished to tweak some things about the presentation and narration a little. Was already great due to being super wholesome and cute (especially for a lewd game) but now it has the potential to be even better :giggle:
Thanks man! Honestly the biggest reason I did the rework was future proofing. It's now much easier for me to add in new content. Because of that, I've even expanded on my original plans for the game.

Oct 2, 2017
I think your hotkey tutorial needs adjusting after the update. F doesn't bring up the save menu, saving is an option from E, D doesn't bring up fast travel, and when I get the quest to bring Lily to the quest board (after the first dungeon and handjob) pressing A only makes Alicia say she misses Lily with no further options. Interacting with Lily sitting on her couch brings up options to talk (the usual flirtation), have sex (handjob), and leave. Pressing F outside is what called Lily.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
....Ok, so, I'm n chapter 1 and can't take Lily. The A button just tells me 'I miss Lily' Talking to her does nothing. How do I party with her

Edit: NVMD. Just saw the guy above me mention how to get her, but yeah, update the tutorial

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
lol, I did Carna's training fight and got a game over after the conversation. I don't think that's intended.

Ah, I think I see what happened. Alice got knocked out in the fight, I guess it got counted as a party wipe for some reason.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I think your hotkey tutorial needs adjusting after the update. F doesn't bring up the save menu, saving is an option from E, D doesn't bring up fast travel, and when I get the quest to bring Lily to the quest board (after the first dungeon and handjob) pressing A only makes Alicia say she misses Lily with no further options. Interacting with Lily sitting on her couch brings up options to talk (the usual flirtation), have sex (handjob), and leave. Pressing F outside is what called Lily.
....Ok, so, I'm n chapter 1 and can't take Lily. The A button just tells me 'I miss Lily' Talking to her does nothing. How do I party with her

Edit: NVMD. Just saw the guy above me mention how to get her, but yeah, update the tutorial
Was experiencing the same, turns out you can call/dismiss her with the F key.
My dumbass updated the "hotkeys" key item but forgot to copy it over to the tutorial. I fixed it, but you can find the REAL hotkeys by using the key item for now. Thanks for letting me know.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
lol, I did Carna's training fight and got a game over after the conversation. I don't think that's intended.

Ah, I think I see what happened. Alice got knocked out in the fight, I guess it got counted as a party wipe for some reason.
You know, I never lost that fight so I didn't even know that could happen. I'll add a failsafe.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yeah not replaying the whole game again because you borked the saves. No sex scenes not worth the effort:sleep:
That's fair. Though, I'll say I couldn't do what I wanted to do without making saves incompatible. There was so much changed, I had to rebuild the game from the ground up. It's not a small overhaul, it's an overhaul to everything in the game. It's much closer to what I wanted the game to be in the first place, but couldn't because I had no idea what I was doing.

Reactions: someyoungguy

no_siree

Dec 4, 2021
If we could get a full save for chapter 4 on new version before next chapters come out that'd be greatly appreciated for me atleast, good luck on the next chapters, love the game so far!

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
If we could get a full save for chapter 4 on new version before next chapters come out that'd be greatly appreciated for me atleast, good luck on the next chapters, love the game so far!
Ask, and you shall receive. This was my test playthrough, but I see no reason it wouldn't be okay other than the fact that I saved a million times. Fair warning, if you played the game before the rework, a lot has changed and you should really playthrough again. The games not that long, and you can just turn on easy mode to breeze through content. I'll say that saves from now on will be compatible with future versions. I've got no reason to do another big overhaul.

SleepyInsomniac

Jul 8, 2020
I don't know if it's just me, but I got an error when trying to save. The MainCharacters.png is missing. This is from Pixeldrain which is my goto but I've just checked and the Mega is missing it as well.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes