Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Preview for the 0.05 rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And important conversations now have busts like this.
In addition to a number of mechanical and technical upgrades, including a little something to spice up dungeons inspired by the Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: icollectsouls

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
Amazing game it's have great characters design & world building

My only two complaint is :

(1) the lack of sex scenes but the devs cover this issue with good story and dialogue

(2) i don't understand why darran (male character) can have sex with the MC if he can't even make his wife pregnant? I think it's good story wise for MC to fuck darran instead :))

Finally.. Alicia is one of the best Erogame MC :D

I am so excited for this game future

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Amazing game it's have great characters design & world building

My only two complaint is :

(1) the lack of sex scenes but the devs cover this issue with good story and dialogue

(2) i don't understand why darran (male character) can have sex with the MC if he can't even make his wife pregnant? I think it's good story wise for MC to fuck darran instead :))

Finally.. Alicia is one of the best Erogame MC :D

I am so excited for this game future
Number one will be resolved in time. This is only the fourth update after all. The second is because, while Darren can't get his wife pregnant, he's still pretty good in bed. It's not a "he's a terrible lover" scenario. He's no MC, but he's above average. As for MC fucking Darren, that won't be happening. I'm just not really into that, sorry if that's disappointing. I'm really glad you like Alicia so much, I spent a lot of time designing her. Thanks for playing! :)

Reactions: Archer9999

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
While I'm here, I thought I'd mention that 0.05 has changed how the equipment system works slightly. Style has been split into two separate things, allowing you to change offense and defense separately. I think you'll be able to get more diverse builds that way.

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
Number one will be resolved in time. This is only the fourth update after all. The second is because, while Darren can't get his wife pregnant, he's still pretty good in bed. It's not a "he's a terrible lover" scenario. He's no MC, but he's above average. As for MC fucking Darren, that won't be happening. I'm just not really into that, sorry if that's disappointing. I'm really glad you like Alicia so much, I spent a lot of time designing her. Thanks for playing! :)
To be honest it's a big waste for Futanari characters to be only submissive towards male characters especially someone like Darren

He is not ''terrible lover'' but he is corruption enough to ask the MC to make his wife pregnant & it's so confused to be sub for someone ask you to fuck his wife

Finally.. It's your game & I respect your choice and your hard work for this game

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
To be honest it's a big waste for Futanari characters to be only submissive towards male characters especially someone like Darren

He is not ''terrible lover'' but he is corruption enough to ask the MC to make his wife pregnant & it's so confused to be sub for someone ask you to fuck his wife

Finally.. It's your game & I respect your choice and your hard work for this game
Ah, see that's where we differ. I don't view being penetrated as being strictly submissive. If anyone's a sub in this it's the wife, Emilia. Everyone's got an opinion though and you're, of course, more than welcome to yours. I just view things a bit differently.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Most of this is just your opinion, but I'll bite. So here's the thing, put yourself in the futa's shoes for a bit. Using your dick feels good right? So does using your vagina. So what if the futa likes doing both? You're thinking people have set roles in sex, and can't deviate from them in any way. For traditional Male/Female might work, but for a futa? Using both would probably be considered the norm. Why wouldn't you? They're both designed for sex. Honestly, anal makes less sense than a futa using her vag.
What roles actually exist for people, what it means to subvert them, and what it doesn't mean to try and ""subvert"" them twice, are not 'just like my opinion man'.

All prostates feel good to press. Most heterosexual men don't mess with their asshole. Most heterosexual women don't fantasize about pegging or fingering a man's asshole. But why?
Why is this not the shape of their sexuality if every part can possibly 'just feel good' and is 'just generally sexual?'

What if the futa liked doing both? Well what if I just added more vaginas to the woman and she got fucked in all of them? Even to the degenerate that enjoyed this, no one would argue against the fact that it was a distinct degenerate from the futa fan. The cock is not just and only an extra sex part, it's a cock. You know what a cock uniquely lets the woman do? Fuck.

You're thinking sex can be divorced from meaning, but why bother involving fictionally concocted sex homonculi if the change afforded by making them any particular way is meaningless to you?

PS.
I never intended to express any desire for futasub anal, I have no idea where you got that final comment from.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
What roles actually exist for people, what it means to subvert them, and what it doesn't mean to try and ""subvert"" them twice, are not 'just like my opinion man'.

All prostates feel good to press. Most heterosexual men don't mess with their asshole. Most heterosexual women don't fantasize about pegging or fingering a man's asshole. But why?
Why is this not the shape of their sexuality if every part can possibly 'just feel good' and is 'just generally sexual?'

What if the futa liked doing both? Well what if I just added more vaginas to the woman and she got fucked in all of them? Even to the degenerate that enjoyed this, no one would argue against the fact that it was a distinct degenerate from the futa fan. The cock is not just and only an extra sex part, it's a cock. You know what a cock uniquely lets the woman do? Fuck.

You're thinking sex can be divorced from meaning, but why bother involving fictionally concocted sex homonculi if the change afforded by making them any particular way is meaningless to you?

PS.
I never intended to express any desire for futasub anal, I have no idea where you got that final comment from.
You're thinking WAY too deeply about this. Futa has vag. Vag + dick feels good, so why shouldn't futa use vag if they want to? You talk like it goes against the very concept of futa if at any point she's getting fucked. You're free to dislike it, but it's absolute nonsense to imply it should never happen.

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
Game is a 10/10

- Combat isn't too draggy/repetitive

- You're able to level up in a reasonable amount of time

- Money is pretty much a non issue if you do the side quests first

- The quests itself are appropriately balanced

- Abilities/Cards/Weapons/Skills are easy to come by

- Hidden items are not too hidden but still provide a small challenge and rewards dungeon crawlling common sense

- Story has a balance with the sad stuff, the happy stuff and the horni stuff

- You can pet the dog and cat

- Protecc Alicia and Lily is best girl

- Narrator is super based

Looking forward to future updates

Racko13

Apr 25, 2020
The stupidity of some of these comments makes me want to daydrink... At least more than I sometimes do already..

Futanari doesn't automatically make a character the Dickinator-9000, only wanting to fill others holes. There are women who are VERY dominant, and men who are VERY submissive. Shocker, it's also possible to take a dick and still be dom. There are women who prefer anal, some who hate anal. Wouldn't it reason that a futa would have preferences too? There's also another shocking concept of someone being a switch, someone who likes being a dom or a sub. That role really makes sense to me for futa characters. There could be futa chars that don't particularly like messing with their dick, some that don't like messing with their vag. Some that loves both. Mindsets that 'hurr, chick has a dick so must only fuck all the time and be non-stop horny' are why there are so many uninteresting futa games. And probably why many see futa and trans as the same, when they very much aren't. Why have a futa character if all they do is fuck using their dicks, why not just use a male char? Dickgirls and cuntboys also exist, though could be categorized into trans more than futa can. Why not use a trans char, then?

To the dev, love the game, hope to see this continue at the same pace it has been. Also, possible idea for the future, have a scene between Darren, Emilia, and Alicia where Darren is giving it to Alicia while Alicia is giving it to Emilia? Now, I need to go back and give that dang cat some more pets.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The stupidity of some of these comments makes me want to daydrink... At least more than I sometimes do already..

Futanari doesn't automatically make a character the Dickinator-9000, only wanting to fill others holes. There are women who are VERY dominant, and men who are VERY submissive. Shocker, it's also possible to take a dick and still be dom. There are women who prefer anal, some who hate anal. Wouldn't it reason that a futa would have preferences too? There's also another shocking concept of someone being a switch, someone who likes being a dom or a sub. That role really makes sense to me for futa characters. There could be futa chars that don't particularly like messing with their dick, some that don't like messing with their vag. Some that loves both. Mindsets that 'hurr, chick has a dick so must only fuck all the time and be non-stop horny' are why there are so many uninteresting futa games. And probably why many see futa and trans as the same, when they very much aren't. Why have a futa character if all they do is fuck using their dicks, why not just use a male char? Dickgirls and cuntboys also exist, though could be categorized into trans more than futa can. Why not use a trans char, then?

To the dev, love the game, hope to see this continue at the same pace it has been. Also, possible idea for the future, have a scene between Darren, Emilia, and Alicia where Darren is giving it to Alicia while Alicia is giving it to Emilia? Now, I need to go back and give that dang cat some more pets.
Exactly. I don't get why some people think sex has binary, set rules that must be followed at all times. It's interesting to me the different perspectives people have of the characters, because Alicia and Lily are definitely both switches. The idea that Alicia is a dom makes zero sense when you look at her character. At the same time, I understand that it might not be everyone's cup of tea, which is why I made all non-futa on female optional.

I like that conga line of fucking idea. It'll be far down the line, obviously. We've only gotten to handjobs for most characters so far after all. And the 0.05 rework has changed the cat. You can now adopt it!

• Love
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022

It's a hentai game with Futa MC

It's so normel for the MC to be horny 24h7d

You can see that in game too she even have a boner for her girlfriend mom and her girlfriend doesn't mind to share her with her mom

This game are full with horny characters and that's good because it's a hentai game after all

I agree with you about Futanari's are '' switch type ''

Because this i see it's waste of potentials if the Futa characters become only Sub towards male characters

Futa = Give & take

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Is there a gallery in this game?
No gallery (yet?) but pretty much all of the sex scenes are easily repeatable once viewed. There isn't too much content in the game as of the most recent update either (though it is good content), so it's not too bad to just warp around and visit whatever girl has scenes to view.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
If you're not interested in dialogue the game is unencrypted as I see very little point in doing so. You can just go into the movies/picture folder and view everything.
Just asking in general i do not like RPGs they often tend to be grindy and dont run that well, but the scenes are often good so i asked to see if there is a way for just the scenes you know

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes