Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't know what daz is and I don't understand the meaning of the answer
I'm sorry it happened to you but my disappointment concerns those thousands games made with screens and animations of koikatsu and HS

This is my opinion, it doesn't seem right to do this while other creators work hard to create original characters and animations.
I repeat, this is my opinion :)
DAZ is used for almost every other 3d game not made in Koikatsu, or HS. Most creators didn't make the characters or animations they use. They bought them from the DAZ marketplace, and some of them don't even edit the models they buy. I'm not throwing shade on that, I think it's fine to do that. But you say you have a problem with the thousands of games made from screens of KK and HS, but don't say anything about the thousands that use DAZ. Hell, there are probably more than a dozen games that use the exact same Alice from Big Brother model.

It's one thing to critic, or hate on the game itself. That's whatever. But I've spent dozens upon dozens of hours designing my characters, and over 700 hours in RPGMaker over two months and you tell me I'm not working hard? That's kinda shitty dude.

If you're going to have an opinion on something, have an informed opinion. Otherwise you look like an ass.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sorry, to try and make that work a ton of the main story would need to be re-written. I personally won't be doing such a mod.
Thank you, for your response, I respect that. I was wondering if you'd be against some other modder making an incest patch? These girls (?) are beautiful and it would be awesome if they were related. Either way, I love the start of your game and I'm already looking forward to the next update. Good luck.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thank you, for your response, I respect that. I was wondering if you'd be against some other modder making an incest patch? These girls (?) are beautiful and it would be awesome if they were related. Either way, I love the start of your game and I'm already looking forward to the next update. Good luck.
I'm not against anything a modder might do. As the game is on patreon though, I could neither publicly condone or acknowledge such a mod, no matter how cool with it I might be.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Headpats & Handholding [v0.04] [Insomnimaniac Games] – Compressed

Win/NW.js v0.04 · · · (231.6 MiB :: 1008.4 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

TheEdge23

Aug 2, 2017
I'm stuck on "Meet Carna at the Old Rock, off of the Tataka Forest Path". I can't find her anywhere. I did miss some dialog. Any help would be appreciated.
1695846234767.png

KuroiMagi

Sep 28, 2022
Hello, I'm having problems with the Old friend quest.
When I enter to the woodcutter's house, the scene of them going to sleep starts and then the game stops
What Can I do?
Screenshot 2023-09-28 010653.png Screenshot 2023-09-28 010757.png Screenshot 2023-09-28 010807.png

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

Mycarian

Apr 29, 2023
So, I was going through the Investigation quest of chapter two, and I'm stuck on "Report to Captain Marshall." I've been through the Checkpoint, every location it lets me go through, every building in orchid town, everything I can really think of. Did all the sidequests and everything while I was at it. I can't find the dude. Any ideas where he could be? 1695902831315.png 1695902645723.png

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How to revive Lily? I tried sleeping and drinking water, nothing works. Please help?
I cannot believe I overlooked a way to revive KO'd companions for this long. That's a massive fuck up on my part, sorry about that. Extract this to the game folder, and you can buy a revive option at the item shop in Orchid.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pussydestr0yer
Apr 3, 2021
I cannot believe I overlooked a way to revive KO'd companions for this long. That's a massive fuck up on my part, sorry about that. Extract this to the game folder, and you can buy a revive option at the item shop in Orchid.
It`s not working T_T I`m trying to use it on KO`d Lily, but it only makes error sound if you know what i mean

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes