ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I dun get it. It says no NTR, but then 1 line later, MC sleeps around on her love. So you're NTR'ing her, no?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I wish the game had the a,s,d keys bound on the controller.
I have no idea how I would even begin to do that. You could always use something like JoytoKey, Ds4Windows (This is what I use), Xpadder. Anything to assign keyboard keys to a controller.

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
I think I hit a lock - "Head to the cave at Vardeo Pass." I checked the other comments and saw you posted an image I checked the spot in question and nothing. I can walk up to the right wall of Vardeo Pass and only get "No reason to go there yet.". So I tired the left and only got a dead end, with Stole Village giving me "I've got no reason to go there yet."

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I think I hit a lock - "Head to the cave at Vardeo Pass." I checked the other comments and saw you posted an image I checked the spot in question and nothing. I can walk up to the right wall of Vardeo Pass and only get "No reason to go there yet.". So I tired the left and only got a dead end, with Stole Village giving me "I've got no reason to go there yet."
I think you're confusing Skalta and Vardeo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes