2) View attachment 2914685
Missing comma after "Well".

3) View attachment 2914686
"werwolf" should be "werewolf".

4) View attachment 2914687
Missing comma after "down".

5) View attachment 2914688
Missing comma after "time".

There were a few more I can't recall right now.

Also, there's an issue with the third clown riddle: There's more than one correct answer. The correct answer is meant to be "A Map", but "A Globe" is also correct (even if the game does not accept it), and "A Painting" can be correct too. And "A Map" can be wrong, because some maps do have trees on them (it depends on the style of map and how forests are presented).
All fixed, but as for the riddle, that is purposely like that. The key phrase is "I have cities" which globes don't have. A painting could be correct, but doesn't make much sense in context.

Last edited:

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
All fixed, but as for the riddle, that is purposely like that. The key phrase is "I have cities" which globes don't have. A painting could be correct, but doesn't make much sense in context.
Some globes feature capital cities. In fact, all of the three globes I have seen in my life do. Further, while some maps feature mountains labeled, sometimes even raised/textured mountain ranges are even present on globes.

This is a really bad question on account of this. Please consider removing globes from the answer pool.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Some globes feature capital cities. In fact, all of the three globes I have seen in my life do. Further, while some maps feature mountains labeled, sometimes even raised/textured mountain ranges are even present on globes.

This is a really bad question on account of this. Please consider removing globes from the answer pool.
Nah, I'll just change up the question a bit.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
However you want to phrase it, as long as globe is out of the answer pool, or cities is out of the hint pool I'll be happy.
Actually, I just added "I can be framed, scrolled, or folded". I don't think you can do that to a globe, unless you tried REALLY hard.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Actually, I just added "I can be framed, scrolled, or folded". I don't think you can do that to a globe, unless you tried REALLY hard.
Well, you could... but then it won't be much of a globe afterwards. :LOL:

Anyway, one more piece of feedback. In the catacombs under the church, if you try to enter the final room without killing the monsters in the side room, Ali refuses to go there before checking out the side room. Which feels kinda arbitrary. I know why it is done that way, but it still feels arbitrary. So I recommend changing that part, for example:
* Have a locked door - or some other obstacle, such as a magical barrier - blocking the way, with the key or whatever found in the side room
* Or just make it so that the monsters you have to fight are in front of the final room instead of in the side room

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Well, you could... but then it won't be much of a globe afterwards. :LOL:

Anyway, one more piece of feedback. In the catacombs under the church, if you try to enter the final room without killing the monsters in the side room, Ali refuses to go there before checking out the side room. Which feels kinda arbitrary. I know why it is done that way, but it still feels arbitrary. So I recommend changing that part, for example:
* Have a locked door - or some other obstacle, such as a magical barrier - blocking the way, with the key or whatever found in the side room
* Or just make it so that the monsters you have to fight are in front of the final room instead of in the side room
Yeah, that makes a whole lot more sense. I can't change too much for save compatibility reasons, but the priest dickhead is now smart enough to have a magic barrier for his spooky underground library that contains an unexplained altar that has no plot relevance whatsoever. I mean it guys, it's totally not important. Actually you should forget you ever saw it, it certainly will never come up again.

Reactions: moonblackhen

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thank you! Looking forward to it!
It's honestly my favorite so far. I finally feel like I'm getting a grasp on things. The dungeons are more than just going from point A to point B, the scenes are longer, and some of the jokes are the funniest I've written. It's shaping up to be a banger.

iceysheep

Sep 26, 2019
So I have the memory of a metaphorical goldfish (as real goldfish probably has better memory than me) and forgot what the clues were for the Disappearance sidequest. A bit of help would be appreciated :]

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So I have the memory of a metaphorical goldfish (as real goldfish probably has better memory than me) and forgot what the clues were for the Disappearance sidequest. A bit of help would be appreciated :]
Either go to Lacus Lake, or the Stole Village Inn. Depends where you are in the quest.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes