Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I should add "insane update cycle" to the list of things I enjoy about this game and the attitude of the person creating it. :LOL:

Haven't even finished the last stuff that was added (after stupidly deleting my savegames), scenes and stuff just got longer every chapter. :LOL:

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
Futa on male content avoidable? Says slight at the start, should be none. Also, any way to hide the text box? Tried all the usual keys and none work.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Futa on male content avoidable? Says slight at the start, should be none. Also, any way to hide the text box? Tried all the usual keys and none work.
There is no futa on male, it's male on futa. Slight, but distinct difference. And you don't need to hide the textbox, whenever the cum option comes up, the animation still plays with the textbox gone.

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
There is no futa on male, it's male on futa. Slight, but distinct difference. And you don't need to hide the textbox, whenever the cum option comes up, the animation still plays with the textbox gone.
So, then, being pedantic, is male on futa content avoidable then? I say again, it should be none in the game, but so long as it's avoidable it's still playable.

Reactions: Boyim

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So, then, being pedantic, is male on futa content avoidable then? I say again, it should be none in the game, but so long as it's avoidable it's still playable.
"It should be none" is one of the most arrogant things I've ever heard, but yes any none futaxfemale scenes are entirely avoidable. Once you say no to those scenes they never come up again. And it's not pedantic, the order of the words is important. Futa x Male is the futa railing the dudes ass. Male x Futa is the guy railing the futa.

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
"It should be none" is one of the most arrogant things I've ever heard, but yes any none futaxfemale scenes are entirely avoidable. Once you say no to those scenes they never come up again. And it's not pedantic, the order of the words is important. Futa x Male is the futa railing the dudes ass. Male x Futa is the guy railing the futa.
I hardly see it as arrogant, but okay. Futa games should be void of males, that's all there is to it.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes