Killer_Bee

Sep 29, 2022
I don't know much about joiplay, but a shot in the dark is maybe it wasn't extracted properly. Check to see if Maps 9 and 20 are in the www/data folder.
Maps 9 and 20 are there, think the message i was getting on joiplay was that it wasn't loading 20 specifically, should i back up my saves and try a redownload?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Maps 9 and 20 are there, think the message i was getting on joiplay was that it wasn't loading 20 specifically, should i back up my saves and try a redownload?
It's worth a shot. I don't know if this'll help, but here's the map 20 file specifically, so you might not need to re-download the whole thing. Sorry I can't be more help, I'm very unfamiliar with joiplay.

Killer_Bee

Sep 29, 2022
It's worth a shot. I don't know if this'll help, but here's the map 20 file specifically, so you might not need to re-download the whole thing. Sorry I can't be more help, I'm very unfamiliar with joiplay.
Whoops my bad it wasn't 20 but 21 that wasn't loading, could you send that one and i'll give file replacing and redownloading a try, if that doesn't work i'll probably just transfer saves to pc and download it on that.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Damn, that's hella fast. I guess it kinda makes sense because each chapter is technically on the shorter side (made up for by how many Chapters there are), but still that's crazy impressive!
For this one, I try to get an update out every 2-3 weeks. My next game will have a slightly longer update cycle. One or two months tops, though.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
No worries!! I actually did more digging and found it myself! It's "Lofi Study" by FASSounds. Thank you so much for introducing me to this, and best of luck to your game! I've been loving it a lot myself! ^^
Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

Benten65120

May 9, 2024
It's a great game, I have played and enjoyed it like a month or two ago till chapter 13 or 14 i guess, now i want to play the update but i don't have any save files on my computer, please does anyone have a save file as i don't want to start again from chapter 1 neither does I have this much time to do it, so can anyone share save file @Insomnimaniac Games, and a suggestion from my side, I would like to see more futa characters which are dominant and engages with mc futa which will be submissive in scenes, and also would like to see more story with that futa goddess and see her banging mc futa.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It's a great game, I have played and enjoyed it like a month or two ago till chapter 13 or 14 i guess, now i want to play the update but i don't have any save files on my computer, please does anyone have a save file as i don't want to start again from chapter 1 neither does I have this much time to do it, so can anyone share save file @Insomnimaniac Games, and a suggestion from my side, I would like to see more futa characters which are dominant and engages with mc futa which will be submissive in scenes, and also would like to see more story with that futa goddess and see her banging mc futa.
I don't have a save around there, unfortunately. As for the other stuff, the update I'm working on introduces a character the goddess has mentioned a few times. With this character, I'll be able to have another sub-mc scene. ;)

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Here is a save with it at the middle of chapter 11, there is one 1 side quest and the main quest to go.
All options in terms of sexual tags turned on and all quests up to this point completed.
Game is still on normal mode and turn based battles turned on so you may want to turn them off and put it on easy mode if you wish to get to where you were up to faster.

Keep in mind with RPGM saves, if its a fresh game, you will need to start a new game, get to a part where you can save (hold shift to skip dialogue) and then overwrite save 1 with this save 1 in the zip for it to work. Well unless RPGM has fixed this, it's been a while for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Keep in mind with RPGM saves, if its a fresh game, you will need to start a new game, get to a part where you can save (hold shift to skip dialogue) and then overwrite save 1 with this save 1 in the zip for it to work. Well unless RPGM has fixed this, it's been a while for me.
The global.rpgsave file tells the game which slots have saves. I'm sure it does other things, but I have no idea what they are.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes