Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't know if it's just me, but I got an error when trying to save. The MainCharacters.png is missing. This is from Pixeldrain which is my goto but I've just checked and the Mega is missing it as well.
That file is missing because it doesn't exist and is never used. I can't reproduce the issue no matter how many different things I try. I even downloaded from pixeldrain, and saving works just fine. Are you trying to overwrite a previous version with the update or something?

Reactions: SleepyInsomniac

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.05Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SleepyInsomniac

Jul 8, 2020
That file is missing because it doesn't exist and is never used. I can't reproduce the issue no matter how many different things I try. I even downloaded from pixeldrain, and saving works just fine. Are you trying to overwrite a previous version with the update or something?
Well I thought I did a new install, but I figured it out. I use Gamelist to manage my games and it seems it did not delete the old version paths properly before installing the new version. Manually deleted it and reinstalled, everything works now. Thanks! :)(y)

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

no_siree

Dec 4, 2021
Ask, and you shall receive. This was my test playthrough, but I see no reason it wouldn't be okay other than the fact that I saved a million times. Fair warning, if you played the game before the rework, a lot has changed and you should really playthrough again. The games not that long, and you can just turn on easy mode to breeze through content. I'll say that saves from now on will be compatible with future versions. I've got no reason to do another big overhaul.
Thanks a ton, that is a good point though, I might just play through again to make sure I found everything anyways, fair few items and secrets not entirely sure if I missed any :p

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
That's fair. Though, I'll say I couldn't do what I wanted to do without making saves incompatible. There was so much changed, I had to rebuild the game from the ground up. It's not a small overhaul, it's an overhaul to everything in the game. It's much closer to what I wanted the game to be in the first place, but couldn't because I had no idea what I was doing.
I think your reason for rebuilding your game makes a lot more sense than the reason that's usually used of "I upgraded my PC, let me redo all the art for the game." There's a game I follow where modders used to complain about how messy the code was, and now even the dev complains about how long updates take because it's so hard to add anything without breaking something, but it's too big to go back and rewrite the whole game now

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I think your reason for rebuilding your game makes a lot more sense than the reason that's usually used of "I upgraded my PC, let me redo all the art for the game." There's a game I follow where modders used to complain about how messy the code was, and now even the dev complains about how long updates take because it's so hard to add anything without breaking something, but it's too big to go back and rewrite the whole game now
That's a big reason I decided to do it. The organization of the old version was awful to the point that, after a bit, it would have been extremely annoying to work with. Re-doing the renders was more of an afterthought.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thanks a ton, that is a good point though, I might just play through again to make sure I found everything anyways, fair few items and secrets not entirely sure if I missed any :p
I'd go so far as to say it's an entirely different experience. The busts in conversations alone add a lot, but those are just the tip of the iceberg. When I say everything was overhauled, I mean everything. I even improved the headpat render.

no_siree

Dec 4, 2021
I'd go so far as to say it's an entirely different experience. The busts in conversations alone add a lot, but those are just the tip of the iceberg. When I say everything was overhauled, I mean everything. I even improved the headpat render.
Why didn't you say so sooner! The headpat is my favourite part (sorry for being a filthy degenerate).
"Jokes" aside this has been one of my favourite games currently in development and to see you interact, rework things that need reworking, reward those who wait and more, has been a pleasure so thanks for being (what I consider) a great dev, will be keeping as close an eye as I can with my long sighted ass eyes, looking forward to everything you do.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Why didn't you say so sooner! The headpat is my favourite part (sorry for being a filthy degenerate).
"Jokes" aside this has been one of my favourite games currently in development and to see you interact, rework things that need reworking, reward those who wait and more, has been a pleasure so thanks for being (what I consider) a great dev, will be keeping as close an eye as I can with my long sighted ass eyes, looking forward to everything you do.
Thanks man. That's extremely encouraging to hear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: no_siree

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
A whole bunch of typos at the start of the game:
1) Typo1.png
"they" should be "the"

2) Typo2.png
"cant"? I assume that's supposed to be "can". This is true for both the tutorial you get as part of the game and for the one from the key item

3) Typo3 - 2 typos.png
"towns" should be "town's". Also, "it's" should be "its"

4) Typo4.png
Missing comma after "Hello"

5) Typo5.png
Missing comma after "Bye"

6) Typo6.png
"didnt" should be "didn't"

7) Typo7.png
Missing comma after "you"

8) Typo8.png
Missing comma after "bad"

9) Typo9.png
Again missing comma after "bad"

10) Typo10.png
"towns" should be "town's"

11) Typo11.png
Again "towns" should be "town's"

12) Typo12.png
Missing comma after "morning"

13) Typo13 - 2 typos.png
"constent" should be "consent". And "guilds" should be "guild's"

14) Typo14.png
Missing comma after "worse"

15) Typo15.png
"an" should be either "and" or "an' "

16) Typo16.png
"the" should be "they"

17) Typo17.png
Missing comma after "Y-Yeah"

18) Typo18.png
"You're" should be "your"

There were more missing commas that I did not record.

Question: Is it intended that the game does not use the busts in the tutorial dungeon?

And what seems like a minor bug:
During the tutorial, when Ali and Lily enter the Guild Hall for the first time, the screen is blurred while they move toward Tia. No bust is displayed while they move forward, so the blurring is rather distracting and annoying.

That's all for now, will play more later.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
A whole bunch of typos at the start of the game:
1) View attachment 3016840
"they" should be "the"

2) View attachment 3016841
"cant"? I assume that's supposed to be "can". This is true for both the tutorial you get as part of the game and for the one from the key item

3) View attachment 3016842
"towns" should be "town's". Also, "it's" should be "its"

4) View attachment 3016843
Missing comma after "Hello"

5) View attachment 3016844
Missing comma after "Bye"

6) View attachment 3016845
"didnt" should be "didn't"

7) View attachment 3016846
Missing comma after "you"

8) View attachment 3016847
Missing comma after "bad"

9) View attachment 3016848
Again missing comma after "bad"

10) View attachment 3016849
"towns" should be "town's"

11) View attachment 3016850
Again "towns" should be "town's"

12) View attachment 3016851
Missing comma after "morning"

13) View attachment 3016852
"constent" should be "consent". And "guilds" should be "guild's"

14) View attachment 3016853
Missing comma after "worse"

15) View attachment 3016854
"an" should be either "and" or "an' "

16) View attachment 3016855
"the" should be "they"

17) View attachment 3016856
Missing comma after "Y-Yeah"

18) View attachment 3016857
"You're" should be "your"

There were more missing commas that I did not record.

Question: Is it intended that the game does not use the busts in the tutorial dungeon?

And what seems like a minor bug:
During the tutorial, when Ali and Lily enter the Guild Hall for the first time, the screen is blurred while they move toward Tia. No bust is displayed while they move forward, so the blurring is rather distracting and annoying.

That's all for now, will play more later.
All fixed, thanks my man! Writing dialogue when you're in a perpetual state of exhaustion makes you miss some small things, so posts like this really help.

The busts are used for certain, more important, conversations. I felt it was too much to use them all the time. Like when you're just walking around talking to random NPC's.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Crashes on start up: impossible to do stuff with setprocessmitigationpolicy in kernel32.dll (no idea on how to translate the error message in English)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Crashes on start up: impossible to do stuff with setprocessmitigationpolicy in kernel32.dll (no idea on how to translate the error message in English)
That's a windows 7 error, I think. Someone else solved it by replacing the www folder of a working rpgmaker game with the one from this game. There's nothing I can do to fix it.

Reactions: Riujin

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Time didn't go back to day at the end of chapter 1 until I used fast travel
Also, is it normal the Tabi disclaimer is gone?
Jesus Christ, thank you! I fucking knew I was forgetting something. I've been racking my brain trying to remember what the hell I was missing. The damn Tabi warning.

Also fixed the end of chapter 1 bug. Fast traveling fixes it for now.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Next batch of typos (and a couple of minot bugs for variety):
1) Typo1.png
"You're" should be "Your"

2) Typo2 - missing comma and Lily.png
Missing comma after "magic". Also, Lily is not there, but the text still says "You two" - seems like there is no version fo the event for when Ali is alone.

3) Typo3.png
Okay, not a typo, but should Ali be able to stand on that spot?

4) Typo4.png
Another issue that is not a typo. I use Ctrl+PrtScn to make screenshots of the game window, and sometimes this message pops up. I assume it is some sort of message from a plugin you are using, because C:\Users\Jay\ does not exist on my PC

5) Typo5.png
Missing comma after "hello".

6) Typo6.png
Again missing comma after "hello".

7) Typo7.png
And again.

8) Typo8.png
"them" should be "her".

9) Typo9.png
Missing comma after "later".

10) Typo10.png
Missing comma after "dance".

11) Typo11.png
Missing comma after "wait".

12) Typo12.png
"somethings" should be "something's"

Bug1: Bug1.png
Ali should not be able to stand there, on top of the window.

Bug2: Bug2.png
Here I need to use the Action Button to trigger the map transition. Normally just going to the exit is enough.

That's all for now.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Next batch of typos (and a couple of minot bugs for variety):
1) View attachment 3020954
"You're" should be "Your"

2) View attachment 3020955
Missing comma after "magic". Also, Lily is not there, but the text still says "You two" - seems like there is no version fo the event for when Ali is alone.

3) View attachment 3020956
Okay, not a typo, but should Ali be able to stand on that spot?

4) View attachment 3020957
Another issue that is not a typo. I use Ctrl+PrtScn to make screenshots of the game window, and sometimes this message pops up. I assume it is some sort of message from a plugin you are using, because C:\Users\Jay\ does not exist on my PC

5) View attachment 3020958
Missing comma after "hello".

6) View attachment 3020959
Again missing comma after "hello".

7) View attachment 3020960
And again.

8) View attachment 3020961
"them" should be "her".

9) View attachment 3020962
Missing comma after "later".

10) View attachment 3020963
Missing comma after "dance".

11) View attachment 3020964
Missing comma after "wait".

12) View attachment 3020965

Bug1: View attachment 3020967
Ali should not be able to stand there, on top of the window.

Bug2: View attachment 3020968
Here I need to use the Action Button to trigger the map transition. Normally just going to the exit is enough.

That's all for now.
My man, I cannot express how much I appreciate what you do. I'm truly thankful for it.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Okay, next batch:
1) Typo1.png
"passed" should be "past it."

2) Typo2.png
Just to make sure, is it intended that the screen color changes here after briefly going to the dream world? They are inside a building, so even if we assume that it is already night that should not affect the lighting. In fact, they should not know it's night time until after they leave the temple

3) Typo3.png
"alter" sgould be "altar".

4) Typo4.png
There should be a comma after "no" (before "nothing").

Also, if I understand correctly, "goddess' realms" should be "goddesses' realms". Unless all realms belong to a single goddess.

5) Typo5.png
"in you" should probably be "on you". Unless it is meant literally here.

6) Typo6.png

7) Typo7.png
"be coincedence" should be "be a coincidence".

8) Typo8.png
When talking to Lily and asking for sex there's no way to go back, you must choose the handjob option.

Also, on the last two screenshots I don't think it should be dark inside even if it is night time outside.

And another thing, I think someone else already mentioned this, but after I finished Chapter 1 it's still night time.

A little bit of feedback: So far I like the changes to the early story.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes