artorilys

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know how to quote ,.

The double standard part was regarding to the other guy not you,. It probably should have been above the line. I was talking about how people playing harem games are terrified of one of the girls in their 1000 woman slave harem maybe talking to somebody else instead of the lustful womanizer MC who views them as a tool for pleasure,. Mostly irrelevant to this topic./

-

A fem protag being asked by her husband/significant other to sleep with other men infront of him is a pretty standard ntr/nts set up.

I agree that gender should be irrelevant in whether or something is ntr/nts, but a lot of people seem to think otherwise and switching things around is often an effective tool in helping them understand,. Why do you think that guy earlier dodged my question and stumbled before admitting Lily was clearly getting cucked when I switched the roles?

Whether you are on the giving end or the receiving end the NTR is there., Of course, you can choose to look at it from strange angles ("main LI is basically the main character's pimp") or ignore it (It's not happening to the ME so it's not there <- lack of empathy) but it's still present.,

-

I know the conversation you are referring to but I meant it wasn't a choice for us,. I see you have already realized that though sorry for picking at it.,

The "I got baited" sentence was bait

bye babe
troll.gif

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't know how to quote ,.
In an effort to not further derail the thread, and as most of that doesn't actually seem directed at me, I believe this conversation should end with me answering this question for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that was understandable enough. I suck at explaining stuff like this.

And guys, please do not reply, or argue, or antagonize anyone. Game threads are not the proper place to discuss what a tag means, and will only derail the thread and lead to personal insults.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes