Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
A bunch of missing pictures. I copied existing pictures to get through it.

The screen does not go back to normal after the repeated scene. Even repeating the first threesome (where Krystal gets penetrated) does not fix it. Fortunately the "Stuck picture" option does.
Fixed, thank you! There actually aren't any missing pictures, the repeat scene was breaking a switch.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Fixed, thank you! There actually aren't any missing pictures, the repeat scene was breaking a switch.
I take it this is why full busts were showng during the scene?

Anyway, here are the rest of the typos:
11) Typo11.png
"You're" should be "Your"

12) Typo12.png
"friends house" should be "friend's house" (I assume both are staying with the same friend)

13) Typo13.png
Either "That's cool" or "That sounds cool"

14) Typo14.png
That should be "to remain"

15) Typo15.png
"Make" should be "Makes"

And that's all. I didn't notice any during the main quest.

By the way, what is the trigger for the threesome with Emi and Darren? For me it triggered right after the Ava scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
All fixed up, thank you once again!
I take it this is why full busts were showng during the scene?
Yup. The way I did it, if a certain switch is out of place it breaks nearly all "cutscenes" because it's turning the busts on when they should be off. It's absolutely awful, and I hate it, but it's a bit too late to go back and try to change. That'd be hundreds of events that need to be changed at this point, and the game is very near completion.
By the way, what is the trigger for the threesome with Emi and Darren? For me it triggered right after the Ava scene.
After Ava's quest (Whether you get her scene or not) I check to see if Darren's scenes are enabled, and that you progressed far enough with Emilia's quests. I always wanted a threesome with those two, and that's just where I put it as I don't think they'll be getting any more designated quests.
I thought the dark skinned lady had a huge bush and was about to download the game... suffice to say I was really disappointed when I clicked the image
Sorry my man, I'm definitely more of a clean shaven kind of guy :ROFLMAO:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bratzzzz

Jul 25, 2022
i think i got locked, i can't go to coal region. I'm in the krisna docks and can't find how to go to coal region. What do i do?

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Have you been to Coal region previously? If yes, you should have a choice of region before the choice of settlement.

If you have not been to Coal region before, then you might need to complete one of the side quests in a previous chapter. Do you have any incomplete quests, or any still on the Quest Board (not yet taken)?

Pic

May 13, 2017
nice update as always. the scenes spiced up with more people involved so i hope in the future updates we will see even a foursome. also took note about not pissing off Alicia by threatening her daughter (that was a serious punch indeed). I will look forward for the last updates to see how the story will end, keep up with this great job !

• Red Heart

aguspinpi

Dec 31, 2022
I find myself trapped in the side quest of chapter 9 dreamworld explorer, after killing the dragon when the scene with Crystal begins it goes black and I can only open the menu
what i do ???

Reactions: Mooon44

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
i think i got locked, i can't go to coal region. I'm in the krisna docks and can't find how to go to coal region. What do i do?
that is bug right? where is coal region:eek::eek::eek::eek: View attachment 3802220 View attachment 3802225
Is this not what comes up when you press D?
Screenshot 2024-07-07 191038.png
I find myself trapped in the side quest of chapter 9 dreamworld explorer, after killing the dragon when the scene with Crystal begins it goes black and I can only open the menu
what i do ???
This should fix it!

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
nice update as always. the scenes spiced up with more people involved so i hope in the future updates we will see even a foursome. also took note about not pissing off Alicia by threatening her daughter (that was a serious punch indeed). I will look forward for the last updates to see how the story will end, keep up with this great job !
Thank you! A foursome, you say? Maybe Melissa, Tia, and Selene? I don't think Lily would be a good choice.
save 100% pls
Here you go!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes