Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Game tries to be wholesome but the dialogue borders on cringe. I just have to skip some dialogue cause it's too hard to read especially during sex scenes. It also tries to be funny and it rarely succeeds cause 90% of the time, it's just dishing out memes like on a conveyor belt. I'm sure such dialogue is amusing to a high schooler or an early college student.

Sex scenes are rather barebones. For example, I've seen 4 handjobs and 2 boobjobs so far and they all look the same with only the models changing. Also the characters just go from 0 to 100 during scenes, like there's no buildup to their arousal.

Dev decided to randomly be annoying and include a character that's "underage" in the game and explicitly says she's not gonna be sexualized even tho nothing about this character's design implies she's underage. Way to turn off a huge number of your audience.

Good job, buddy. Maybe try making an actual RPG game instead of a shitty RPG hentai game.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Just did the Krystal quest.

1) Typo1.png
There should be a "be" after "gotta"

2) Typo2.png
"impart than" should be "impart that"

3) Typo3.png
"you're" should be "your"

The rest are for the repeated scene:
4) Typo4.png
"S-Suck" should be "s-suck"

5) Typo5.png Typo6.png Typo7.png Typo8.png
A bunch of missing pictures. I copied existing pictures to get through it.

6) Typo9.png
"The" should be "Then"

7) Typo10.png
The screen does not go back to normal after the repeated scene. Even repeating the first threesome (where Krystal gets penetrated) does not fix it. Fortunately the "Stuck picture" option does.

That's all for now. Time to do Ava's quest next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes