Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Either I have a shit pc or the files aren't working, just says that it cannot be open
Only thing I can think of is that your PC is missing the proper codecs for some reason. How old is it? Two solutions come to mind. VLC should be able to play them, regardless. Otherwise, you might need something like the K-Lite Codec pack. (I'd link it, but I don't know how the mods would feel about that.)

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
Only thing I can think of is that your PC is missing the proper codecs for some reason. How old is it? Two solutions come to mind. VLC should be able to play them, regardless. Otherwise, you might need something like the K-Lite Codec pack. (I'd link it, but I don't know how the mods would feel about that.)
Thanks, but if not public thread you can send it to me in private chat or if you don't want to risk it I might just check if there is anything missing.

jskizzle

Apr 29, 2018
Hey just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. There's no main quest content for chapter 17 as of now right? I did the Danica side quest and the spelunking one with Lily and now I just have the main quest "Iris" left. Whenever I approach the quest board with Lily I just get the back option, so wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Okay upon reloading a save from the start of the chapter I realize there is an entire ch17 main quest, for some reason after doing the two side quests firsts my game bugged and I was unable to accept the "Iris" quest from the board after.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hey just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. There's no main quest content for chapter 17 as of now right? I did the Danica side quest and the spelunking one with Lily and now I just have the main quest "Iris" left. Whenever I approach the quest board with Lily I just get the back option, so wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Okay upon reloading a save from the start of the chapter I realize there is an entire ch17 main quest, for some reason after doing the two side quests firsts my game bugged and I was unable to accept the "Iris" quest from the board after.
Oh, I guess I never posted the hotfix for that here. My B. I hold off on it now, public release is tomorrow anyway.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Good chapter! I love Lala! Usually I prefer women with long hair, but there's something about her that just works (and not in the Tod Howard way).

A few typos:
1) Typo1.png
"goddesses" should be either "goddess'" or "goddess's"

2) Typo2.png
I think "Anyone" should be "Anyway"

3) Typo3.png Typo4.png Typo5.png
Not typos, just spots where the passability seems off.

4) Typo6.png
I think there should be a comma after "hey"

5) Typo7.png
"Your" should be "You're". This typo is present both in the initial scene and the repeat one.

6) Typo8.png
Either "I am" or "I'm", not both at the same time.

7) Typo9 to Carna.png
"than Carna" should be "than to Carna".

That's all for today! Looking forward to the next episode of "The Sexual Escapades of Kiki and Lala!"

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Good chapter! I love Lala! Usually I prefer women with long hair, but there's something about her that just works (and not in the Tod Howard way).

That's all for today! Looking forward to the next episode of "The Sexual Escapades of Kiki and Lala!"
Well, now I have to give them another scene in 0.19 ;)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Will there be futa on futa? Like lily turn into futa by spell or some mischief event or something :unsure: I mean a fantasy and magical world everything is possible :geek:.
Any thoughts about that Dev?
There already is some futa on futa with Krystal, and now Lala (More coming next update, as well). There won't be any Lily futa stuff, but she does have a strap on scene.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes