Jun 19, 2024
Quickly? You can't, really. It's part of the main story for Lily, and for Emilia's, you need to do both the main story and her questline. This isn't really a sandbox game where you can ignore the main quest and just focus on one character, it's all interconnected. Probably not the answer you want to hear, but it's the one I can give you.
tnx for that.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games
Jun 19, 2024
If it's any consolation, keep an eye out for my next game, Salacious Sakura. It's gonna have a ton more of that type of content. Something called "Pregnancy Contracts".
I look forward to it.
I have 1 request could you throw a file if you have where you can make girls pregnant? just I do not have the opportunity to go through the whole game for the sake of these moments that I like very much.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I look forward to it.
I have 1 request could you throw a file if you have where you can make girls pregnant? just I do not have the opportunity to go through the whole game for the sake of these moments that I like very much.
I unfortunately don't have any saves near those moments, nor do I have saves where they're currently pregnant. Sorry.
(If anyone else has saves near the quests "The Seal" for Lily, and "Planting the Seed" for Emilia, please upload them!)

yuruclover

Jul 7, 2024
If it's any consolation, keep an eye out for my next game, Salacious Sakura. It's gonna have a ton more of that type of content. Something called "Pregnancy Contracts".
Sir would also be futa on females? The head* & hand*ing is a blast sir! I don't mind if you can add polyamory where futa and yuri can coexist happily like the recent chapt in H&H.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes