3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did anyone manage to kill Roches with a crossbow bolt arrow? Because I can't..
Apparently you have to hire a Italian Sharpshooter to do it, otherwise the quest will loop. The game is pretty buggy (and not complete) but unfortunately the update they hoped would be out at the start of the month wasn't.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hope for more chapters I think, the game is unfinished. Although it sounds like the current ending is a actual ending.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Update! Maybe the preview post is a better changelog, if they stuck to it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heads Will Roll 1.2b -

Edit - Updated.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's just a matter of balancing the enemy scaling. All the mechanics are great. The issue was the enemies stats and equipment scaling ridiculously in the later chapters. Even with save scumming and optimal play, the player character cannot match their stats/equip. Not only that, you had to fight 1v3 or even worse odds all the time. Reinforcements are fresh and you are tired and wounded from the first 2 guys. Tell me how to beat that without save scumming.

Unless they actually find the right balance to make it playable without cheating and/or save scumming at every RNG roll, the game will not reach its potential.

Reactions: Gassenglubscher

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Somebody need to ask them for better sex in the game, I like the art and the story. But the sex and the game machnics are problmetic. Love medival Europe

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is the gasme finshed or not
It's not finished, but you can apparently (I suck at the game) get endings? When it first came out there was discussion and and saying it would get updates, but not being in early access probably got it labelled completed. If you check the end of the full 1.3a changelog post the next big update (or DLC) should be in the new year...

With this update done, we will be starting to work on the long-promised big story DLC with new chapters and girls. Most likely it will come out around January 2022 or so.

Reactions: Ssato243
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes