zh

Oct 17, 2017
So...

I just tried this game and... I can't seem to be able to unlock the 'free use' route.
What should I do? I don't get it...

The choice for 'free use' was NEVER proposed to me...

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So...

I just tried this game and... I can't seem to be able to unlock the 'free use' route.
What should I do? I don't get it...

The choice for 'free use' was NEVER proposed to me...
Must agree to share Lel's duties if she's alive or take over if she isn't

Reactions: zh

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
How to get Lel to have a bad relationship with you. If you abandon her in the fight, she dies or is saved. She get fired regardless and if you don't ask about her, you can't get her back. I have done different options, but still get her being a "good" master after the auction. Guide reference selling her etc, but I never see those options. Is "good" The only option currently?

DugeD

Feb 15, 2020
In the gallery there is a version of Sparkles with red hair
How do i get that?

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
Slow TF was my original plan and there were a lot of story elements built around it (that have now been cut or revised). So yes, I am sorry to disappoint you on this feature but each TF is more or less instant now. The slower TF elements were not popular with supporters and unfortunately the game cannot be all things to everyone. There was not a "mind swap" but the result was technically the same so I do not begrudge you that viewpoint. You may feel it was a cop-out but I don't believe development would have been able to steadily continue had I not altered the course. If you look at the Patreon earnings a year ago you can see support started to take a nosedive. I had to pick up a part-time job again. A change of direction was necessary (i.e. losing the various IRL slow TF scenes) to keep development from slowing to a crawl.

I hope in the future I will be able to restore the various slow TF scenes that have been set aside (with the option to avoid them because, as I've said, they have not been very popular). And if you'd like to make any suggestions, I am always open to them if you are a fan of the game (which does not mean you have to be a supporter). I invite any fans to email me directly at daviezwei@gmail.com with requests, criticism, bug reports, ideas, wishes, kind words, or even just someone to talk to.
Yeah I'm just gonna keep passing up on the game then. Don't get me wrong, it's got a bunch of other things I'm interested in, but I've got an intense hatred for RenPy games and the manner they present themselves (devolves into a tunnel-vision of the text box, drip-fed to you a sentence at a time). What you had for the most part was good, but RenPy shit takes so long to play and read it all, it's just not worth it for me when the thing that I was most interested was dropped. I hope it does come back in the future, since it sounds like your Patrons are a bunch of spoil-sports, and not the usual TF crowd that eats that shit up. Which is a shame, since it sounds more like catering to a crowd that's not meshing with your vision just to keep the lights on.
Best of luck, I'll definitely take a look at it again in the future, but it'll be a long ways away.
If you do add the stuff back in and remember me, by all means let me know. I've always liked the way you've written.

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah I'm just gonna keep passing up on the game then. Don't get me wrong, it's got a bunch of other things I'm interested in, but I've got an intense hatred for RenPy games and the manner they present themselves (devolves into a tunnel-vision of the text box, drip-fed to you a sentence at a time). What you had for the most part was good, but RenPy shit takes so long to play and read it all, it's just not worth it for me when the thing that I was most interested was dropped. I hope it does come back in the future, since it sounds like your Patrons are a bunch of spoil-sports, and not the usual TF crowd that eats that shit up. Which is a shame, since it sounds more like catering to a crowd that's not meshing with your vision just to keep the lights on.
Best of luck, I'll definitely take a look at it again in the future, but it'll be a long ways away.
If you do add the stuff back in and remember me, by all means let me know. I've always liked the way you've written.
I understand. Thank you for taking the time to let me know what wasn't working for you and why. Every bit helps me improve.

And just to be clear, I don't blame my fans or supporters for any plans or features that have to be shelved or cut. The decision is solely mine in the end. And if not for them and their very welcomed criticism and advice, I would probably still be mired in Act 3 with 17 different body types and a group of 42 people. o_O

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Slow TF was my original plan and there were a lot of story elements built around it (that have now been cut or revised). So yes, I am sorry to disappoint you on this feature but each TF is more or less instant now. The slower TF elements were not popular with supporters and unfortunately the game cannot be all things to everyone. There was not a "mind swap" but the result was technically the same so I do not begrudge you that viewpoint. You may feel it was a cop-out but I don't believe development would have been able to steadily continue had I not altered the course. If you look at the Patreon earnings a year ago you can see support started to take a nosedive. I had to pick up a part-time job again. A change of direction was necessary (i.e. losing the various IRL slow TF scenes) to keep development from slowing to a crawl.
As long as we're on the subject of transformation, I would love to see an option for female Sparkle's appearance to become closer to her "real world" female appearance. In short, I'd like to see something for those of us who are more attracted to small breasted women.

Granted, I'll continue to play and enjoy Healslut regardless, but I hope that you at least give some thought to my suggestion.

Reactions: Lillen B.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I finally reached the end of the update.
What a great game (y)

So far I have two final saves with the Bimbo and the Futa on the [free use] branch.
I can't wait to try the other branchs :)

One thing tho : about the final Futa-hulk transformation... Hopefully this will not be permanent. I prefer when Futa characters keep their femininity. I don't mind some muscles, but this final Futa-hulk was way too much for me :ROFLMAO:
...or I could... just not drink the potion... But I hate do disappoint master-Lel ;)

Reactions: hotNess

doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
Its quite telling how you have a game that require a male protagonist turned into a female only to then grow a cock and then have sex with females. what is the point of him turning into female then?

• Angry
Reactions: BeccaBoo

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I really like the update but I still always feel like I'm getting a T&D here... so many awesome potential slots to go full on break Sparkle non-con, only for the inner goodness to shine through. Nooo I don't want nice Roopah I want her to TAKE ADVANTAGE of Sparkle being dumb. I want Sparkle to say no to servicing the big crusty unbathed dick but then forced to anyway.

Still the game can't be all things to everyone and I understand the less cruel and fun side that wants to be delivered, awesome visuals as always!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Its quite telling how you have a game that require a male protagonist turned into a female only to then grow a cock and then have sex with females. what is the point of him turning into female then?
You know. This game is also sissifcaction game if you playe Nerd male and if you get killed on board, threw out the ship into the sea you gonna be stuck af Female or futanari forever. It kind you keep all changs if you got killed in game you tak the apparce you caquence inside the game into real world. So if you lose the game nard male nevr gonna be male and he will change his gender on what you had choose and how you end the game. transformaion Male to Female and male to futa exist.

shioxu

Aug 2, 2019
In the gallery there is a version of Sparkles with red hair
How do i get that?
Sparkle becomes that by taking a specific path during murder investigation on the ship. Take a look through the guide and you'll find it.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Then don't play that way if it doesn't make sense for you? Stay as a female IG or play a RL female

Reactions: sava75
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes