BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
perhaps a lesson for future endeavors
It is a difficult choice, to attract higher paying members most creators offer extras. If I remember right Davie has acknowledged that he may have offered too much and has actually reduced the number of specific requests until the game is where he wants it and it needs to be

Reactions: Ummmh

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, Davie has released 092a and here is a copy of the changelog and also some notes on Davies future plans. As always I will share the links in 2 weeks.

CHANGELOG:
  • Extended the main story up to the point of Sparkle's "final" choice (and a little beyond)
  • Literally hundreds of sprites have been re-rendered to correct character size, height, and proportion
  • Changed the rain effect to seem more realistic (hopefully)
  • Becoming Leigh's "Valet" now properly precludes Sparkle from becoming Lel's Familiar (these routes are mutually exclusive)
  • Adjusted some logic so that the looter role would be prioritized above "roleless" content
  • Completely restructured the pre-dinner talk with Roopah to fix variable collision (Roopah shouldn't assert illogical/incorrect things anymore)
  • As a result of the above, the logic has been fixed so that Roopah will make her dinner request in most situations
  • Added Familiar Sparkle to the Shapechange option list in the options menu
  • Updated the credits
BUGFIXES:
  • Sparkle would get gagged before she received the gag
  • Sparkle would suddenly become a giant when given the nudist collar
  • Lel's nipple rings were floating
  • Removed stray guidelines accidentally left on some renders
  • Ooyum's spell on the ship was missing some images
  • Adding missing sound effects to the bandit orgy route
  • The bandit orgy route wouldn't allow the Kayden Mindfuck sequence to be skipped
  • Sparkle couldn't tell Roopah that she would ask Panki about messing around unless she was a futa
  • Guidance would come up every time before making a decision talking to drunk Kayden
  • Guidance would come up every time before Sparkle served someone at the ship dinner
  • Guidance would cause the choice to tell Kayden about the teleport ability to pop up randomly
  • Sparkle would get insta-dressed when talking to Wejit after returning to the game
  • Several instances of Sparkle being hidden by her companion
  • Panki would excuse herself from conversation repeatedly
  • Leigh wearing the incorrect outfit for the Gonewobble registration
  • Missing logic on skipping code for handling the fish-get quest

NOTES:
Everything past Kayden's fight with Kyrie is still in work and subject to change. Please consider this is a work in progress. If you run into something and think "well that was a missed opportunity" then it's probably still in work (but please feel free to post feedback anyway!).

I still have a list of bugfixes to get done as well but if you run into any bugs you can message/email me or comment here.

Thank you for your support. You are the sole reason this game is going to be completed. I would have given up this dream a long time ago without your encouragement to fuel my passion.

Always, I appreciate you.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes