despo1234

Oct 7, 2019
I feel the other commenters, this game is still good and i can imagine all the routes and options just make the game bigger and bigger with the progress and requiring more and more time but there is a change in the pure new content we get since there is lots of routes. Good luck to the dev anyways hope he gets out of a writer s block if he s in one.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
It appears there's a bug, but I'm not sure if it's the new update or an older bug than hasn't been fixed. In the foursome scene with the harem, my Sparkle seems to be registered as the futa Sparkle, despite decidedly not being a futa. I'll update if it persists after the sex scene.

Edit: It's worth considering that I'm on the familiar path as well, so it might be that causing the issue in the sex scene.

Edit 2: Now it mentioned Panki nudging my exposed clit. This is a roller-coaster without end it seems.

Edit 3: It appears the Bimbo option is completely non-functional with the familiar path as well. Every time the model meant to display Sparkle shows up, it gives an error, and if you ignore it you just keep getting it every time afterwards. It also appears to be the entirely wrong transformation as well. It seems to show up as the femboi one, with Sparkle talking about still having their dick with Roopah as well. It does seem there's some problem with the familiar path and thinking Sparkle has a dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: SimonRug

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I think that this update broke again the route "Roopha makes my choices" + "free use".
On the beach Kayden declares that Roopha has chosen for Sparkle to be free use, but the, the free route is never brought up again. The standard "loot puppy" route is followed instead.

There is also another bug. Even if Sparkle didn't won Fwawr's panties the option to keep them a secrect from the group pops up.
This does seem to be a problem. I can't get the free use path on the 'Roopah making decisions for you' path to prog either, which is a little annoying. If I'm doing something wrong, then the walkthrough certainly isn't making it clear where I'm going wrong at all. At the inn, it just goes straight to the scene with the guy who wants to capture our favorite half-demon girl as usual.

Edit: It also appears wearing the looter gear on the ship is bugged out. It's talking about wearing a blanket, and your clothes being missing, if you decide to keep the gear on instead of being naked. And it also talks about Sparkle as if she's naked when you talk to Lel. She claims you're naked despite wearing the looter gear. And when you get to the eating section after getting the sword, it just outright isn't showing Sparkles sprite at all. And yep. When the slavers attack, Sparkles is out just naked with a belt on. Hell, Kayden even says "Your 'no free fuck' isn't going to hold out when the slavers board the ship"

Edit 2: The Lel slave path, I.e the 'bad' one causes Sparkle to get really tall so you can't really see her, at least if you drank the bimbo potion.

Last edited:
Reactions: SimonRug

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
" I've trashed several drafts of the six endings I have planned, wavering back and forth on what would be a satisfying conclusion and what would seem out of place, and that wasted hours and hours of time. "

iN OTHER WORDS, YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT MAKING THE ENDING WORTHWHILE. BRAVO!

Sounds like NOT a waste of time, to me.

If only CDPR had stuck to your sort of mindset, CP2077 would have had a glorious launch, tho it probably would have come out a yr later.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
ngl, first time playing this game and I'm quite pleasantly surprised with how much options and replayablity it has compared to other AVNS that just "alter" a scene given a choice. Well.. it still has those but here they are more drastic. You can literally remove, change and add characters and it has big ripple affect on certain events. Can't wait to see how the game progresses

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I've only just started playing this game, but I have a questions. Without spoilers regarding the details, do we ever get the chance to play as a male healslut? or transform from female to FULLY male (not a futa/dickgirl)?
I noticed the 'gay' tag and am really hoping that's not just the lame content between those two team members (Kaydan? and Leigh?) and any other npc/side characters (that are not our slut/nerd).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I've only just started playing this game, but I have a questions. Without spoilers regarding the details, do we ever get the chance to play as a male healslut? or transform from female to FULLY male (not a futa/dickgirl)?
I noticed the 'gay' tag and am really hoping that's not just the lame content between those two team members (Kaydan? and Leigh?) and any other npc/side characters (that are not our slut/nerd).
At a certain point your avatar can be changed from female to a dickgirl or a twink. Whichever you choose the MC will mostly, but not exclusively, be the bottom

Reactions: Zedire

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
This game has left me confused, for a while now, actually.

It was a gem, right form the start and easily became my most favorite, for numerous very good reasons. Davie is a phenomenal creator!
And it remained my favorite. And still... I completely lost track of what was going on with this project.
There were a lot of updates and when I tried I still rarely found anything new, even though I thought I did not have a too fancy route/play.
And at some point I heard talks about the game approaching its end/conclusion... and I thought "Wait, didnt we just get the adventure going?!"
I have stopped loading every update, because there were so few relevant changes, meaning I d only retry every 6 months or so. And still not getting the feeling of actual advancing, not in story, not in character. There must be changes, since there are enough updates, but I just dont grasp them.
And thats what I mean when I say this game leaves me confused.
I just dont get where we are, whats going on, let alone where we re going. Maybe it was the many branches and the many many details that had to be adresses and expanded. But I m still sitting here waiting and I dont even know if I should caus a "too vanilla" approach seems to be too much of a niche here?!

I admire Davie, I love Heal Slut, but when I think of the game I feel lost/stuck for a long time already. xD

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
This game has left me confused, for a while now, actually.

It was a gem, right form the start and easily became my most favorite, for numerous very good reasons. Davie is a phenomenal creator!
And it remained my favorite. And still... I completely lost track of what was going on with this project.
There were a lot of updates and when I tried I still rarely found anything new, even though I thought I did not have a too fancy route/play.
And at some point I heard talks about the game approaching its end/conclusion... and I thought "Wait, didnt we just get the adventure going?!"
I have stopped loading every update, because there were so few relevant changes, meaning I d only retry every 6 months or so. And still not getting the feeling of actual advancing, not in story, not in character. There must be changes, since there are enough updates, but I just dont grasp them.
And thats what I mean when I say this game leaves me confused.
I just dont get where we are, whats going on, let alone where we re going. Maybe it was the many branches and the many many details that had to be adresses and expanded. But I m still sitting here waiting and I dont even know if I should caus a "too vanilla" approach seems to be too much of a niche here?!

I admire Davie, I love Heal Slut, but when I think of the game I feel lost/stuck for a long time already. xD
While I'm not confused, I get where you're coming from. I too love this game, and have for some time.

That said, a lot of the content that has been added over the last two years or so, simply doesn't interest me. And, of course, because that new content, Twink, Futa, Bimbo, etc., holds no interest for me, I haven't experienced much of the new content.

Then there's the new Familiar route. This one is a mixed bag for me. I love small breasted women, but I'm not really into furries. So, in order play a character with the body type I want, I have to go for a kink that while not a turn-off, doesn't exactly get me going either. Fortunately, Sparkle remains a mostly human looking furry, so it's not a complete turn off for me.

It's been a while since I last played, but despite my above comments, it's not due to a lack of interest in the game, but a lack of time on my part.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's been added the next time I have the chance to play Healslut.

Kibbinz

Feb 8, 2019
V0.88

PC/Linux
Mega
Mac
Mega
Android
Mega

Change log
  • 863 sprites have been re-rendered to correct character size, height, and proportion (and still more to go...)
  • The Guidance system (in-game walkthrough) is now available in the game options (please drop your feedback!)
  • Familiar/Kitty Sparkle has been made less feline in appearance (a more furry variation is planned)
  • Several (mainly sexytimes) scenes have had "wimping out" removed unless Backpedaling is enabled
  • Finally found and fixed the blanket bug for backup and milked Sparkle
  • Added the option to skip Lel's and Kayden's Mindfuck sequences

Also the v0.85q change log that wasn't added before
  • Story progress: Kayden's 'battle' with Kyrie
  • The Gonewobble route has been adjusted and extended into Act 12 (more to come)
  • A bunch of sprites updated for size/proportions (and many more to go)
  • Various typos and bugs fixed
Not a single new piece of content ? personally I’m shocked

Reactions: looseylucy

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
ngl, first time playing this game and I'm quite pleasantly surprised with how much options and replayablity it has compared to other AVNS that just "alter" a scene given a choice. Well.. it still has those but here they are more drastic. You can literally remove, change and add characters and it has big ripple affect on certain events. Can't wait to see how the game progresses
Idk, if you have played it or are into it, but there is another game I think does this very well called Shattered. It is another massive game with so many paths its almost impossible to get the same game twice. It is getting close to its end but just pull up the walkthrough and glance through the hundreds of pages to see how much content there already is. You gotta be into that kinda game but if you're in here it may be up your alley.

Reactions: Lillen B.
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes