Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Looking forward to a solid ending more than I am Winds of Winter! This was one of the first projects I ever supported on Patreon, and even though I'm no longer a backer this game has had a special place in my heart.

Reactions: afterlights

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
V0.88

PC/Linux

Mac

Android

Change log
  • 863 sprites have been re-rendered to correct character size, height, and proportion (and still more to go...)
  • The Guidance system (in-game walkthrough) is now available in the game options (please drop your feedback!)
  • Familiar/Kitty Sparkle has been made less feline in appearance (a more furry variation is planned)
  • Several (mainly sexytimes) scenes have had "wimping out" removed unless Backpedaling is enabled
  • Finally found and fixed the blanket bug for backup and milked Sparkle
  • Added the option to skip Lel's and Kayden's Mindfuck sequences

Also the v0.85q change log that wasn't added before
  • Story progress: Kayden's 'battle' with Kyrie
  • The Gonewobble route has been adjusted and extended into Act 12 (more to come)
  • A bunch of sprites updated for size/proportions (and many more to go)
  • Various typos and bugs fixed

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Healslut [v0.88] [Davie Zwei]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
A little treat Davie dropped in Discord. It is NOT in the game......but who know's what may happen in the future....

View attachment 3388515
No new content in so long but he's busy making a foot fetish scenes to go with his rose nymph content... this dev gives me heavy A New Dawn vibe. Like what is that? Horsie training? Looks like she's training to fuck up her back.. and the teaser.. :ROFLMAO: Yeah this is NOT in the game just in case you thought some actual content was planned.. who knows what will happen in a couple years though!

Wow! That art is fantstic!
There is very little definition and the environment and lighting textures look like old school runescape..

SimonRug

Mar 22, 2018
I think that this update broke again the route "Roopha makes my choices" + "free use".
On the beach Kayden declares that Roopha has chosen for Sparkle to be free use, but the, the free route is never brought up again. The standard "loot puppy" route is followed instead.

There is also another bug. Even if Sparkle didn't won Fwawr's panties the option to keep them a secrect from the group pops up.

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
I am just wishing for the day he stops tweaking and retweaking the game and moves it forward with new content...
I mean I'll sacrifice some chickens or something if it helps...maybe a goat..idk...
Sadly this is one of the promising games that entered a writer's blockage as of 2 years ago, there's a lot of popular games that have the same issue, yet people still pay their patreon subscriptions ignoring delay after delay from the devs.

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
I am just wishing for the day he stops tweaking and retweaking the game and moves it forward with new content...
I mean I'll sacrifice some chickens or something if it helps...maybe a goat..idk...
Goats and chickens aren't what you need to sacrifice for new content, that'll only get you worldly power and curses. New content requires something more, I don't know what...but much more.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Healslut-0.88
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes