Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
this game is missing so many tags. holy shit, its really good though
[BDSM, Rape, sissification, slave] just to name a few <3

on a side note; anyone know when the new tagging system is supposed to come out? submissive protagonist and femboy protagonist really needs to be a thing

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Ilovewomen18

Apr 18, 2023
Hello, I've been playing the game since release and I'm happy with the way it's going.I got some questions about the game, Will we be able to get Other people Pregnant as a Futa? (Blend) For example, my Harem is Panki+Lel+Harmony and I'm a futa and would like them to get Pregnant from me. And since Harmony can also become a Futa can I also get pregnant? And lastly I Really hope there are many endings and we can stay here forever happily ever. Great Game please continue the amazing work!

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
In short, yes. And I'm sorry for that. Roopah's character arc has a pivotal moment on the ship voyage but I haven't addressed it, so the content going forward from there is missing a trick. I really do have to fix this because it has been waiting and deserves some attention.
I, for one, wait with bated breath, when " Sparkle blames Roopah for Fisch's disappearance ... "

Kibbinz

Feb 8, 2019
The development is so slow lmao can't wait for the dev to abandon it like he did with all his other games lol

slider

Jul 14, 2017
The development is so slow lmao can't wait for the dev to abandon it like he did with all his other games lol
That's uncalled for. There is no reason whatsoever to think the dev is going to abandon Healslut.

You can criticise quite a few decisions about the way the game is being developed, but the dev is honest and quite constant. He is doing his best and I think it's obvious that Healslut is turning to be a very original game full of interesting characters and thoroughly enjoyable.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
That's uncalled for. There is no reason whatsoever to think the dev is going to abandon Healslut.

You can criticise quite a few decisions about the way the game is being developed, but the dev is honest and quite constant. He is doing his best and I think it's obvious that Healslut is turning to be a very original game full of interesting characters and thoroughly enjoyable.
Ignore the troll

Kibbinz

Feb 8, 2019

The reason is he's already abandoned two games before

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, there will be an update out hopefully later today but Davie is still getting things ready for end times. Here is a copy of hs Patreon post:-

So there will be an update out tomorrow but it will not contain much story content. That's entirely my fault. I've trashed several drafts of the six endings I have planned, wavering back and forth on what would be a satisfying conclusion and what would seem out of place, and that wasted hours and hours of time.

The good news is I've managed to streamline my whirlwind of notes and ideas into four distinct major endings, down from the six I had initially planned. Each of these endings will significantly diverge based on Sparkle's decisions during the game, meaning everyone will have a detailed ending that is tailored to their experiences in the game.

The bad news is that I am going to need more time to produce these endings so that they are satisfying and impactful. A story is only as strong as its conclusion; every great joke needs a solid punchline. My plan is to get two endings done for the next release and then the subsequent two releases will contain one ending each along with an expansion of existing sexytimes content.

I cannot express how grateful I am for your patience and, though I'm not fond of asking you to wait for story content, I'm in a position where I have no other option. I completely understand if you want to pause/cancel your subscription at this point. Everything that you have contributed is greatly appreciated because I know each cent represents a portion of our limited existence that we spend working and saving.

Thank you so much for being with me on this journey. Your presence alone has bolstered my spirit and motivated me to continue even when I'm downhearted.

Always, I appreciate you.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone. Healslut 0.88 has now dropped and below is a copy of the chngelog and a few words from Davie. I will post the full update in 2 weeks. You will also see that there is a poll for the 4 planned endings, if you wish to vote please join up as a Patreon. The end is nigh!

CHANGELOG:

• 863 sprites have been re-rendered to correct character size, height, and proportion (and still more to go...)
  • The Guidance system (in-game walkthrough) is now available in the game options (please drop your feedback!)
  • Familiar/Kitty Sparkle has been made less feline in appearance (a more furry variation is planned)
  • Several (mainly sexytimes) scenes have had "wimping out" removed unless Backpedaling is enabled
  • Finally found and fixed the blanket bug for backup and milked Sparkle
  • Added the option to skip Lel's and Kayden's Mindfuck sequences

Not a lot of meat to chew on this particular bone and I again apologize for that. I'm deep in the weeds working on the story endings but thankfully I am making some solid progress. Right now I'm working on what would be considered the most "obvious" ending (lil spoil: Sparkle returning to IRL permanently) but I haven't decided on the next ending to work on which will be in the next release (along with the aforementioned obvious ending). So why not a poll?!

POLL:

I will work on the endings below in the the order determined by the poll. So the first place will be in the next update, the second place in the update after that, and then the third after that.

• Green Ending: The "obvious" ending that is already in work.
  • Blue Ending: Hard decisions and sacrifices are made. The nature of identity and choice (themes of the story for those who skip all the dialog haha) is addressed from several perspectives. (I guess this would be the "novel" ending.)
  • Red Ending: Rage, violence, and death. This ending tests the bonds that Sparkle has made with her group and will have the most ruthless outcomes (based on Sparkle's choices).
  • Pink Ending: The most chill of the endings and one which sands off the rougher edges of the story by leaning into the humorous side of Healslut.
As a reminder, Sparkle's position/service and regard within the group will have significant impact on these endings. These are broad overviews of the story-centric endings and Sparkle can find herself in very different roles in any major ending.

Thank you for everything, friends. I'm excited to resolve the story and eager to start working on getting much more slut into Healslut. I appreciate you!

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes