gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
I sympathize. I don't care for "thee" and "thou" myself. They are older forms of pronouns btw, not slang.
And people who use "whilst" are not as clever as they think they are.

Getting any of this wrong is more or less insufferable - why bother if you can't be bothered?

Reactions: looseylucy

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
I feel like this game had some real potential based on the synopsis but went some really weird directions and the fetishes are weird too. And the character designs. I'd have loved to have some lewd adventures in an RPG setting where you're locked into a healslut class, instead it's this weird matrix/sao conspiracy where everything looks dirty and piss-stained like... as an intentional design choice?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This is a good game. You are thrown into unique universe where everything has a part to play and it blends together seemlessly. Characters not only look beautiful, but have complex personalities combined with great dialogue and humor. There are plenty of scenes to warm up your loins with beautiful backgrounds and environments. Sound design compliments this game quite nicely. Normally game with such clear idea of theme and detailed gameplay would be on the linear side, but it also offers great deal of variety in your choices and paths to take which is impressive in my eyes. I recommend you give it a try if you haven't already as it has plenty of content and even if you don't find your particular kinks in tags that was case for some of my favorites missing as well, but I still enjoyed this game so you might too!

Zarakynel

Jul 5, 2018
When exactly is the free use path suppose to come up? I keep getting past the fairy dust part without any mention of it.

kidicarus

Mar 5, 2024
I sympathize. I don't care for "thee" and "thou" myself. They are older forms of pronouns btw, not slang.
And people who use "whilst" are not as clever as they think they are.

Getting any of this wrong is more or less insufferable - why bother if you can't be bothered?
Bro in the game the MC even says that the dude isn't using the words right. Shit it's not a good joke but it's a joke.

Also looking forward to the DLC

promo-wejit-gets-some.jpg

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Doesnt matter, even in its correct form its still terrible for non native english folks who learned basic common english in school and internet, that slang is almost worse to read then swiss-german...
Slang? Shakespeare's language? Thou shouldst go to school a little longer.

Reactions: blarg0192

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Pft, i didnt wasted my time by studying literature, so i never was forced reading books in their original language...aside from a few german ones ^^
Just saying, people who only learnt basic english have a hard time with this non basic english.

kidicarus

Mar 5, 2024
promo-big-negotiations.jpg

Don't know why he takes the time to render this shit when the dick isn't inside honestly like wtf. Anyway I read on his discord that the end of the game is done now. Bro has rushed the shit out of it instead of fixing the problems.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, here is the latest update from Davie.

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to say that I will not be able to finish the endings before the end of the month. I have the Pink ending about 3/4 done and the Green ending at about 1/2 done. These endings are very important to me and I don't want to release any of them half-baked, so I'm going to postpone releasing them for now. Unfortunately I cannot afford to pause the subscriptions again so please adjust/cancel your membership if you need to -- there are no hard feelings at all. Your support is very much appreciated!

I will be dropping an update on either Monday or Tuesday following the weekend but it'll mostly be bugfixes, quality re-renders, and some continuation of the main story (up to the point of Sparkle's final choice). There will be questions answered and mysteries revealed but none of the additional endings as of yet.

Thank you for your patience, friends. I'm working to give you the satisfying conclusion to your playthroughs that you deserve. I want your choices to have impact and I want your version of this story to be meaningful.

Always, I appreciate you.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 3548434

Don't know why he takes the time to render this shit when the dick isn't inside honestly like wtf. Anyway I read on his discord that the end of the game is done now. Bro has rushed the shit out of it instead of fixing the problems.
Davie is obliged to produce a certain number of renders for his higher tier Patreons, and he explains on his Discord that he is working on the endings - they are not finished yet.
His plan is then to go back and extend the game from act 13 onward.

Reactions: Ssato243

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all, here is the latest update from Davie.

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to say that I will not be able to finish the endings before the end of the month. I have the Pink ending about 3/4 done and the Green ending at about 1/2 done. These endings are very important to me and I don't want to release any of them half-baked, so I'm going to postpone releasing them for now. Unfortunately I cannot afford to pause the subscriptions again so please adjust/cancel your membership if you need to -- there are no hard feelings at all. Your support is very much appreciated!

I will be dropping an update on either Monday or Tuesday following the weekend but it'll mostly be bugfixes, quality re-renders, and some continuation of the main story (up to the point of Sparkle's final choice). There will be questions answered and mysteries revealed but none of the additional endings as of yet.

Thank you for your patience, friends. I'm working to give you the satisfying conclusion to your playthroughs that you deserve. I want your choices to have impact and I want your version of this story to be meaningful.

Always, I appreciate you.
You are appreciated back.

Getting them done right matters more than getting them done now.

Reactions: BeccaBoo
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes