FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Might as well add Leigh tool. The two can stare into each other's eyes as it happens.
And since its been shown that Kayden can be incapacitated by illnesses/diseases. I want to see Sparkle get a subclass or something which reverses healing into damage/debuffs.
You actually get the option to off Leigh on the boat. Tell Wejit about the threat Leigh made, and Wejit will mention the next morning that Leigh is no longer an issue or even on the boat.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
it says it has transformation, but based on the other tags, I'm assuming it's basically just sissification?
Transformation in the context of this game could refer to: sissification, bimbofication, and literally transforming in a fairy. :D

Oh and I'd also like to add that your MC can transform into their MMO character IRL. So I suppose that would count too?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, Davie has released the next update and here is a copy of the changelog. I will share the full update in a couple of weeks.

Healslut 0.85p Release
18 hours ago

Next update will be dedicated to the story but will include fixing/finishing the Leigh ownership route from the new start and other fixes. I think we're looking at five or six more releases until we're at endgame, which is... what? Bittersweet? Numbing? I don't know. But there's still so much I want to do.
CHANGELOG:
  • Placeholder images for smorgy have been updated but the narration and dialog is still in work
  • The start of Leigh's ownership of Sparkle now begins with his re-recruitment at his mansion (Sparkle needs to fail to convince him to start this route now)
  • [The above route will be buggy for now as I work to integrate it going forward!]
  • Roopah will now decide that Sparkle should be free use unless Sparkle has explicitly asked for a relationship

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Leigh owning Sparkle is one of my favorite concepts in this game. Though a route being buggy probably means I'll hold off until later versions.
Ugh, not to me, Leigh is easily one of the least tolerable characters in the game. Roopah at least doesn't try to pretend to be something she's not, she owns her shit, so letting her own Sparkle is much better imo. I prefer Panki and Lel personally though.

There's a few routes I still wanna go back and try at some point, though I'll probably wait until next update.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I love lel and the only content i care about is jer something about you saving her voulnetering to take her place and she shititng on that literally using you as a step stone to advance her own goals is so fucking hot the way she slowly treats you like shit the arogance

She is like one of the few times this bizare kink of mine is spoken too someobe pathetic the nc helps exlpoits their good nature and dominates them

I practically skip every scebe that isent lel i wish we had a scene where the mc gains power again but submits to lel kisses her boot or feet just let lel fuck us up again

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I love lel and the only content i care about is jer something about you saving her voulnetering to take her place and she shititng on that literally using you as a step stone to advance her own goals is so fucking hot the way she slowly treats you like shit the arogance

She is like one of the few times this bizare kink of mine is spoken too someobe pathetic the nc helps exlpoits their good nature and dominates them

I practically skip every scebe that isent lel i wish we had a scene where the mc gains power again but submits to lel kisses her boot or feet just let lel fuck us up again
Are there any games with these similar themes protag submiting to someone lower then them being overtaken and degraded by someone they helped then backstabbed

What makes this case better is that the protag is also a powerful healer and shes allowing her self to be a doormat chefs kiss

I hate noncon its rare we get a willingly submissive protag

Jul 19, 2020
Ahoy, I be usurping the Boo today for booty distributin' 'cos I got impatient :p

Also, here's one of the naughty festive wallpapers'
promo-sparkle-christmas-tree.jpg

Next update will be dedicated to the story but will include fixing/finishing the Leigh ownership route from the new start and other fixes. I think we're looking at five or six more releases until we're at endgame, which is... what? Bittersweet? Numbing? I don't know. But there's still so much I want to do.
CHANGELOG:
  • Placeholder images for smorgy have been updated but the narration and dialog is still in work
  • The start of Leigh's ownership of Sparkle now begins with his re-recruitment at his mansion (Sparkle needs to fail to convince him to start this route now)
  • [The above route will be buggy for now as I work to integrate it going forward!]
  • Roopah will now decide that Sparkle should be free use unless Sparkle has explicitly asked for a relationship
PC:

MAC:

ANDROID:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Healslut-0.85p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DrHid

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Oh and I'd also like to add that your MC can transform into their MMO character IRL. So I suppose that would count too?
Unless I've missed some scenes, this is a very slow roll. I appreciate it a lot, and it's been a good mix of explicit enough to know it's happening, but subtle enough that the change isn't instantaneous.

I've only seen two scenes outside of the game and the only physical transformation was the MC not needing to wear glasses, the mental change of being ok with exhibitionism honestly didn't seem like much of a change. I suppose though since I chose a female mc that the changes might not be as drastic as the male MC's changes.

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes