PinkysBrain

Jan 27, 2018
Man, the paths are multiplying. Hope the authors mapped the combinatorial explosion ahead of time to keep progress per update reasonable.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
How do you get the sexy scene with roopah, I can't managed to get it
If you mean the new scene from 0.2e it's currently bugged. You can't get it if you agree to follow her orders and try to be in a relationship with her. You either have to not follow her orders or not be her girlfriend. It'll be fixed in 0.2f so you can do both and still get the sexy times.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you Davie, short but a sexy and fun update. Thoroughly enjoying the game, the writing is great as always and the renders are fantastic.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is all with this update, really, very, very, very too schort, I hope will see more much content in this update.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Are any of the routes “done”

I remember getting to the end of the half demon chicks route but couldn’t tell if it was a “route end” or if that’s all the progress it had

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. Looks like the Roompah romp smexy Panki pandemonium are mutually exclusive. Also to check out the Weijit reward we need to duck out of either epic voyage upstairs. Bug or intended? This is this making it rather difficult to be a happy village bicycle, but it's still early yet.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Udoroth

It's just inn updates where each will be updated till they are out of the inn and back adventuring. From what I can see you can do things with Rupaul - biter - wejit - meet Harmony and it looks like there's going to be scenes also with Twig the muscle bound neanderthal champ or Gayden as you'll be able to go to their rooms.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Hey everyone! Could anyone an answer a question - are we male or female protagonist?

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes