flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
I really like this one a lot. Conceptually it reminds me of Proteus Effect, the way you play as a male who gets sucked into highly immersive vr, gets trapped into a female body, and even that they both are healers. Though in contrast to Proteus Effect there seems to be more romanceable characters which I'm a big fan of. I hope there ends up being more futa characters, I think Roopah's hot but I prefer more romance as opposed to her more aggressively sexual nature.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I really like this one a lot. Conceptually it reminds me of Proteus Effect, the way you play as a male who gets sucked into highly immersive vr, gets trapped into a female body, and even that they both are healers. Though in contrast to Proteus Effect there seems to be more romanceable characters which I'm a big fan of. I hope there ends up being more futa characters, I think Roopah's hot but I prefer more romance as opposed to her more aggressively sexual nature.
We have Proteus Effect for the futa thing. I love that game, too, but definitely like the idea of having more options in this game (the proteus effect, as well). Give the option to enjoy futa OR female on male OR female on female (hell, I wouldn't be opposed to male on male as I know some people may be into that thing..long as it wasn't forced, so I could avoid it lol). More options are definitely better, in my opinion. Of course, in the end it's the dev's decision and we'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Lillen B.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I downloaded what I thought was the new version, 0.02c, and my old saves didn't work. So, I started a new game. I played up till it hit the same spot my old saves were at, and it said "thank you for playing .02b."

So, my question is this: Did I download the wrong version, somehow, or was the new version not updated in this page yet?
The dev has made quite a lot of changes in the 0.2 version of the game so far... probably in preparation for v0.3.

I believe the latest version on his Patreon is v0.2d but it hasn't found it's way to F95 yet. I think I saw the '0.2d' version on SVS at the end of August actually... ??

Reactions: FookU2

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version 0.2d is public
  • Deciding if you will ditch Wejit (you heartless prick)
  • Getting back to town through a rainstorm
  • Surprise visit from someone or someone else
  • An abrupt and revealing discussion with Wendy
  • A pleasant* chit-chat with a very drunk Kayden (*pleasantry definitely not guaranteed)
  • Dealing with the mushroom situation (if you do owe the funky fungus)
  • Sheduction and shexytimesh with Panki and an evil(?) decision
pc:

mac:

android:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Version 0.2d is public
  • Deciding if you will ditch Wejit (you heartless prick)
  • Getting back to town through a rainstorm
  • Surprise visit from someone or someone else
  • An abrupt and revealing discussion with Wendy
  • A pleasant* chit-chat with a very drunk Kayden (*pleasantry definitely not guaranteed)
  • Dealing with the mushroom situation (if you do owe the funky fungus)
  • Sheduction and shexytimesh with Panki and an evil(?) decision
pc:

mac:

android:

Much like when I tried downloading and playing the 0.2c version, I downloaded and tried to play the 0.2d version, and it still ended in the exact same spot, with no new changes, and said "that's the end of 0.2b. Thank you for playing."

Maybe the path I wanted to take hasn't been updated yet, and I have to take different paths....if so, does someone have a walkthrough on how to get to the new material?

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
Much like when I tried downloading and playing the 0.2c version, I downloaded and tried to play the 0.2d version, and it still ended in the exact same spot, with no new changes, and said "that's the end of 0.2b. Thank you for playing."

Maybe the path I wanted to take hasn't been updated yet, and I have to take different paths....if so, does someone have a walkthrough on how to get to the new material?
Works fine for me. Maybe you installing it over previous version? If so, try fresh installation or delete all previous .rpy files from game folder.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
just go for Panki, should be the only new content... (and the mushroom man in the inn)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Femboy97

First stay with Panki first night then later when you meet champ and twig you have 3 options 1. You like the big neanderthal 2. You like the little stupid one. 3. You like someone else. You need to pick the 3rd one and Gayden will say that you are into panki and later you'll spend another night with the biter.

anschwww

Actually you just have to stay the night with Panki on the first day you don't have to sit next to her to get her next scene.

Last edited:

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
That was short. And a little light on the naughty stuff. But mostly:

Dear Dev, please respect the "Skip Transitions" option and do not force me to wait 2 to 5 seconds after every other sentence.
I did get carried away in places with dramatic/emotional pauses. I'm trying to check that habit now and I'll go back to fix all those hard pauses in an update soon.

A lot of new characters.. daviezwei you sure u can handle so much characters? O_O
I'm sure I'll be fine as long as I don't run out of fuel. So please send spare tacos or surplus whiskey to me straightaway. :)

Having a blast with this game, I've no real complaints thus far. And I can't bare the thought of ditching our favorite Gobbo! Not even for future-Female-PC and Jane!

daviezwei, loving the game thus far, keep up the good work! Can't wait for the Female PC option, despite the fact that I don't really mind being male for once..!
Thank you so much for the kind words! I was actually working on the nerdette start earlier today. I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to get it in the next update but hopefully!

Last time we got excited over a possible lesbian path it got canned and old perverts got their hands on the girls.

If I can stick with Panki, i'll shout it's praises from the rooftops. I just have my reservations right now. Let's call it tentatively optimistic and that's as high as i'll go for now.
Warm up your yodel-pipes, friendo, because I assure you that you'll be able to strictly stick to playing a muff-munching (half)demon-kisser to the very end if you so desire.

Great game! Funny, Hot, beautiful renders and well written
Thank you! I really appreciate it!

I want to like this game, but the MC is making it difficult for me. I am sure we will find out why he is acting like that in future, but, right now he makes me want to beat his ass...
He sure can be a jackass.

Plot is ruined by the protagonist actually being a nerdy kid
It's very possible I'll put in a 'in-game-only' mode sometime in the future so people can choose to skip all the IRL stuff if they want, but that sort of update will have to wait until I've got enough content to make it worth playing standalone.

Took a chance

Tried to enjoy it despite it not really being my preferred content. .
I appreciate you giving the game a try!

I'll trust the dev has a plan, i enjoyed his Pizza text based game so we'll see how his character grows.
Thank you for the vote of confidence!

Idk I would be annoyed too if some random people wanted to use my bathroom and take a shit in my toilet and refused to take NO for an answer. Then force her way into my house and want to spend the night like we're best friends or family. Maybe I just have "OCD/behavioural issues" and not boundaries and common decency.
Some people don't like to share their pooper. And I am one of those people. Go somewhere else with your turds!

Good stuff... all I can say :>
Thanks!

this game is amazing.

I send preyers to the heavens so this gem will not be abandonned as so many other projects meet their early end.
Praise be! But considering the content of the game, you might want to send those prayers the other direction ahaha

A good update for this game :)

I really like the little twist in the end (and also the little surprise in the cell of course).

I want to see more now ^^ Good job man keep going it's great
Thank you! I appreciate the kudos!

Alright I liked this update, sets up a lot of ground rules and worked as a soft-reset. Knowing how time works might lead into some tricky future situations where the player has to juggle his time in the game with his time irl, trying to not neglect either.
Thanks! I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the story and I will say one of your theories is pretty close to the "truth"...

Thank you! And I don't want to spoil too much but... you're probably gonna want to look into getting to know Harmony in the next few updates :)

weijt is best boi 2019 btw
You said it! Ain't even worth puttin' to a vote, homie. Wejit wins.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
how do u get sexy time with panki? it stops right after she asks me to be in a relaship and it says end of beta 2.0d the patch notes indicating I should stop after that

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hungrily devoured every byte (ha, ha) and looking forward to more. However, comma, I agree with Silken-- getting rid of our gobo bro is a pretty darned hard sell. I'm sure the other options will have all sorts of scheningans involved with his absence (and will thus extend the gameplay as folks check out other paths) but I feel he brings too much fun to the table to be easily dismissed. Another potential character being dropped into our lap literally overnight or a shiny weapon (when we have already lost our inventory as quickly as blinking) aren't even in the same category as awesome.

Roompah.. I'm almost getting whiplash from her moodswings. Yes, she got a few heart strings pulled with the "you can't tell me who to love" bit as she looks after your wellbeing and potential return (second only to Weijit, the rest of the team self destructed).. and immediately tanks those said affections gained with the whole "I know better than you what you want and feel" rant. I'm sure it'll be an amazing path for folks that enjoy the Sub material, but for me it was a hard pass. Pretty sure Sparkle isn't the only one that needs to intensive self reflection..

Regarding that, there is one thing that irks me, objectively. If you stand back for a moment and take in the chain-of-events as Roompah hurled at you, there is one important bit missing--how fast this merry band leapt to hall on their own (potentially phallic) swords. Sparkle was introduced to the team for one night and some change, follows along a singular dungeon run, bad things happen, she saves lives and vanishes in the process.. and then they all succumb to this or that trauma. I get that she is the MC/catalyst, but sheesh.

By his own admission Kayden has been leading things with his fucked up perspective for quite some time. This team obviously has been at the adventurer grind for enough encounters to be familiar with one another-- so what is with the blame game being centered squarely on Sparkle's shoulders? True, she has a spectacular pair of breasts, but they have at least three sets (and a trap) of their own to get distracted with. As a wise man sayeth: Check thyself before ye wreckest thyself.

Last little bit in the self awareness angle: If Sparkle thinks creatively and gets rid of some hang ups, there is no reason she couldn't use her sexytime magic as a contraceptive spell. Or possibly other unique functions. Really, she just needs a couple days (and willing subjects) to experiment with and see what she is actually capable of.

That nonsense aside, stuff I well and truly dug: Our hero(ine) finally got some quality time with a friend! Seriously, all this dark and heavy heavy heavy atmosphere needed a bit of hot heroes getting it on happily. More importantly, Sparkle finally got to confide to somebody that she cannot help the shift, and is concerned when it will happen again. Said friend replied that they will wait unter the understanding that Sparkle will do her utmost to return. This bit is the most important, and is something Spark should roundabout explaining to her potential allies.

Even though Weijit is loyal, he does not know how it (presumably) works. Yes, she can't say "I'm playing a game" or whatnot (that is rapidly becoming NOT a game) but there is no reason she couldn't have creative licensing with her backstory and just say her magic is so potent she is being pulled between realms in a tug of war-- something she is adventuring to fix. Boom.

But even that is a temporary fix. Ultimately, where does it go from here? That world is obviously doing our protagonist a world of good in terms of growth and self exploration--but in the end he is just a visitor, not a resident. In a way, it's a good thing the MC is so self centered with his world view and narrow focus for now, because there is a crapload of "what ifs" everywhere else, were he to look at them.

What if he decides he wants to stay, and cannot? What if somebody falls for his avatar so hard they can't live without their fleeting existance? What if our hero loses the job, or his power is cut, or a shitty hacker steals his id and login? What if living in two worlds was culling his life exectancy in half? On the other hand, what if the fantasy setting and biology extended his age expectancy ala an elf? What if the gal crashing on the couch was spectating everything after her logged in? What if our hero's bodily changes are so complete in RL he has to find an additional source of income to survive? How does he afford the wardrobe change? What if he becomes a fully functional hermaphrodite in the 'real world'? (Is such a thing common, or even possible? Does he play it low, become a spectacle, a lab rat, or just a saucy cam girl?) What if Sparkle just started delivering hand jobs, fast fingers, and oral goodness as a reward for adventuring tasks well done? (Guaranteed to boost productivity AND morale!)

TLDNR: Anyway. Love the game, love the writing. Love the fact the mind can wander and dump out pages of thoughts and ideas based around a pron game. It's pretty grand stuff, and I absolutely am looking forward to seeing more. Keep it up, Dev!

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
So besides from the gender change from him being inside the game, I take from it as the MC spends more time playing he will get more feminine outside of the game as well? i notice some scenes where he felt some changes as he came back out from the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GreatBuddy

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So besides from the gender change from him being inside the game, I take from it as the MC spends more time playing he will get more feminine outside of the game as well? i notice some scenes where he felt some changes as he came back out from the game.

You definitely have to play this update.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
just go for Panki, should be the only new content... (and the mushroom man in the inn)

I actually deleted all my older files and redownloaded the new update, and found a LOT of new material that I hadn't seen before.
As I was saying above, I was missing a lot of material cause every time I tried to download a new update, it still ended i the same spot as my older save.
I would try multiple different paths, and get nothing new.
But, deleting everything and redownloading and starting fresh...it fixed my issue.

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes