Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
there are some engrish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You see that "Jane Wack" movie? is right.

did you saw/watched is awful grammar.

I want to like this game, but the MC is making it difficult for me. I am sure we will find out why he is acting like that in future, but, right now he makes me want to beat his ass...
I kinda ignored him ... he's a bit of a dick.

Reactions: smith66 and ILCjr

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Took a chance

Tried to enjoy it despite it not really being my preferred content. .

MC I freaking hated instantly...he is a dick who were suppose to believe is just awkward with people..

In the game, despite the fact in not I to gender bender, I ignored and, even the characters there weren't all that likable with the exception of he goblin... The goblin was the vip of the whole story.

glantris

May 7, 2017
I think not being fond of the MC is kind of intended; he reads to me as somoene with fairly severe OCD/behavioural issues, with the incomprehension of social cues and the "this is *my stuff.* do not touch MY STUFF" bits. I'm kinda interested in seeing how the character writing progresses since you have the options to play into the neuroatypical shut-in nerd as well as slowly figuring out what is and isn't "ok" to say in interactions.

It's a little weird to me to commend a game maker on writing realistic dickheads that you can justify disliking. But it works!

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
MC is an autist geek,what did you expected ? they are asocial by definition. some even more so.
the only weird thing,is that he is not IN game,which is weird. playing MMOS since UO i'v known and saw many coo-coo and they are IN game in IN life same way.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
She really is.

I am going to wait and see how it goes before I declare how great it is though.

Last time we got excited over a possible lesbian path it got canned and old perverts got their hands on the girls.

If I can stick with Panki, i'll shout it's praises from the rooftops. I just have my reservations right now. Let's call it tentatively optimistic and that's as high as i'll go for now.
When...what game was this?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What makes it even more jarring is that his character in the game can be really nice and considerate. You can of course play her as a slut, its your choice.
I didn't play her as a slut I only went for Panki cos she's super adorbs and I had her be really nice to Lel.

He was a dick to Wejit at first but that changed pretty quickly.

I'll trust the dev has a plan, i enjoyed his Pizza text based game so we'll see how his character grows.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I think not being fond of the MC is kind of intended; he reads to me as somoene with fairly severe OCD/behavioural issues, with the incomprehension of social cues and the "this is *my stuff.* do not touch MY STUFF" bits. I'm kinda interested in seeing how the character writing progresses since you have the options to play into the neuroatypical shut-in nerd as well as slowly figuring out what is and isn't "ok" to say in interactions.

It's a little weird to me to commend a game maker on writing realistic dickheads that you can justify disliking. But it works!
Idk I would be annoyed too if some random people wanted to use my bathroom and take a shit in my toilet and refused to take NO for an answer. Then force her way into my house and want to spend the night like we're best friends or family. Maybe I just have "OCD/behavioural issues" and not boundaries and common decency.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
this game is amazing.
I send preyers to the heavens so this gem will not be abandonned as so many other projects meet their early end.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
A good update for this game :)
I really like the little twist in the end (and also the little surprise in the cell of course).

I want to see more now ^^ Good job man keep going it's great

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Alright I liked this update, sets up a lot of ground rules and worked as a soft-reset. Knowing how time works might lead into some tricky future situations where the player has to juggle his time in the game with his time irl, trying to not neglect either.

That's a very hard decision with Wendy, leaving the best gobbo since Skarsnik is a very tall order, but getting Jane into the beta would help us understand what the virtual world is, also it could give her transformations that would help her make it as a model.

My current theory is that the virtual world is where they are testing two things, first its the whole sci-fi body transformations through the VR gear, and second is that to enforce roleplay, they use a powerful AI to direct the interactions between players.

In the same vein that online games use lag compensation to reduce the effects of lag on play, they have an AI scanning and censoring all the players say, so if the players say things that don't fit their roleplay character and universe, the AI censors it from ever reaching other players, and uses the dialogue from other characters to direct the player back into carrying the conversation with roleplay terms. If a player refuses to roleplay for too long, the AI can't compensate anymore and protect the integrity of the roleplay conversation, and that will constitute in a violation of terms that can get you banned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded what I thought was the new version, 0.02c, and my old saves didn't work. So, I started a new game. I played up till it hit the same spot my old saves were at, and it said "thank you for playing .02b."

So, my question is this: Did I download the wrong version, somehow, or was the new version not updated in this page yet?

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes