Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Can't wait! This is one of the best done games, can't wait to see more paths (though full submission is always going to be the go to one!)

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
what's new?
Unfortunately no one's uploaded the 0.2c version here yet. The post announcing that release is locked behind a higher Tier than I have so I don't have access to the change log. But I can tell you from a previous post there's supposed to be a new character, a female goblin, and it was hinted that there might be a sexual interaction involving Wejit. There's also going to be some progress in choosing what direction the MC goes in RL.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
White_T-Poison

No clue I'm not a patron and was only able to copy and paste what I could see from the patron only post.

But as stated by HenWen they posted info on what's to come one page back last post of the page.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
This is 100% consciously why I enjoy playing games with female MCs like Treasure Hunter Claire, Meltys Quest, or Claire's Quest.
Oh.
Someone who GETS IT.

But not just for being Morgan Freeman (God - the Puppet Master himself) - it's also simply for the LOOK:

Girl Puppet + multi dong tentacle monster is for me always hotter than Guy Puppet + multi dong tentacle monster.

Just the thought of watching a guy have 3 tentacles in his ass, 1 catheter-style in his utterly destroyed dick (really, try put something thicker inside a dick, it's NOT so easy) and 1 in his throat.......
kind of a turn-off.
For me at least.
(Nothing against people who want to watch their Male Puppet get thoroughly multi-stuffed in every orifice, maybe get a crooked-tip metal crowbar catheter)

HA!
Totally, controlling a Male Puppet the right way -
sexing everything that moves (big dong monsters, tentacles, insects, rotten zombies with maggots, and whatever works with a Female Puppet) -
is something I call:
"As disturbing as watching People_are_NOT_awesome_2014 without flinching"
(I needed 20 attempts until I didn't flinch even once)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you extract the game files you get these errors that are in the script a temp fix is to delete the screens.rpy file but if you reload the game screen it'll come back and you must repeat it again each time the game screen reloads.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you try to delete the screens.rpy and screens.rpyc you'll get this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sometimes you have to close the game then delete the screens.rpy file and then start the game back up.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
still having fun..still no D near my Healslut.. two thumbs up...plus..another potential dame added to up my lesbian needs :p (if the game ever stops blueclitting the players...)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I've been waiting~~. This is actually one of the games I'm genuinely interested in. For some reason, not sure why. But at the same time I hate unfinished products the most. Life is hard, lol.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
More story is cool and all but there seemed to be a bit missing from this update. No adventuring? No battles? No fucking? As always I LOVE this story but I wanted waaaay more.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I guess there's no new content for the choices I made before. I loaded my game and it lead straight to the end of beta screen after one or two choices. So I restarted the whole game and redid my choices from before and while a few lines were subtly changed, nothing of note really happened (no new scenes, etc.)

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Oh.
Someone who GETS IT.

But not just for being Morgan Freeman (God - the Puppet Master himself) - it's also simply for the LOOK:

Girl Puppet + multi dong tentacle monster is for me always hotter than Guy Puppet + multi dong tentacle monster.

Just the thought of watching a guy have 3 tentacles in his ass, 1 catheter-style in his utterly destroyed dick (really, try put something thicker inside a dick, it's NOT so easy) and 1 in his throat.......
kind of a turn-off.
For me at least.
(Nothing against people who want to watch their Male Puppet get thoroughly multi-stuffed in every orifice, maybe get a crooked-tip metal crowbar catheter)

HA!
Totally, controlling a Male Puppet the right way -
sexing everything that moves (big dong monsters, tentacles, insects, rotten zombies with maggots, and whatever works with a Female Puppet) -
is something I call:
"As disturbing as watching People_are_NOT_awesome_2014 without flinching"
(I needed 20 attempts until I didn't flinch even once)
Different ways to look at everything. The reason I prefer male protag games is because I'd rather see many women (or orc chicks... green bitches are good enough for Kirk so they work for me) screwed by a single dude than the same woman screwed over and over the whole game. I'm not in it for the dick so it's the same ole same ole time and again the entire game, which is not my thing.

Reactions: Hajtand
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes