Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could someone help me with that?
The non-spoiler answer is that if Sparkle is told she can't become a surrogate mother there's a reason, and if that reason is not "does not have a womb" it hasn't been discussed in the game so far.

Reactions: Chrysall

Chrysall

Jul 23, 2018
The non-spoiler answer is that if Sparkle is told she can't become a surrogate mother there's a reason, and if that reason is not "does not have a womb" it hasn't been discussed in the game so far.
Thank you a lot! I was wondering if a choice in Roopah's hscene has any consequences, I guess it does. I'm actually glad about it, cannot wait to see an advanced version of pregnancy added to this game and how it will be carried out. Although I wonder if it will affect "game's IRL" in any way considering the different time flow.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Another game ruined for me by unavoidable forced transformation. There should really be a better tagging system to indicate unavoidable fetishes.

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
can any one please check why i didn't get dinner talk with panki and nel according to Act 11 - Dinner with Friends walkthrough

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
can any one please check why i didn't get dinner talk with panki and nel according to Act 11 - Dinner with Friends walkthrough
You talk with who you spent night 2 with. You slept with Twig. To get Lel and Panki together you need to spend both nights with Panki, agree to become a couple, be friendly enough with Lel for her to give you oral in the dungeon, and be honest with Panki about it. Then they'll be interested in forming a Sparkle sandwich.

Reactions: HenWen

Enna

Jun 27, 2017
I'm enjoying this game very much; amazing detail. (FAPizza is one of my all time favorites, though, so I shouldn't have expected anything less from an ever-improving creator).

I do have one significant complaint, though: it seems as though being kind to Lel forces you into a relationship with her. Like... unless I'm doing something wrong, you seem to have to choose between being dismissive or cruel to her early on, or romancing with her later. I just want to be nice to Lel, and have Panki be my one and only, but that doesn't seem to be an option.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm enjoying this game very much; amazing detail. (FAPizza is one of my all time favorites, though, so I shouldn't have expected anything less from an ever-improving creator).

I do have one significant complaint, though: it seems as though being kind to Lel forces you into a relationship with her. Like... unless I'm doing something wrong, you seem to have to choose between being dismissive or cruel to her early on, or romancing with her later. I just want to be nice to Lel, and have Panki be my one and only, but that doesn't seem to be an option.
I'd like to be nice to Lel, while making Sparkle a cum bucket. lol

Reactions: yumyymm

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Healslut 0.5e Release

0.5e Changelog
There are going to be some abrupt endings mixed in here. I'm working on the next update which will patch the holes and get us to the next act. I'm aiming to have it done by next weekend.
  • Relegated to serving dinner if you are the (non-FU) looter
  • Added end of dinner conversations
  • A revealing conversation with "previously dead" Lel
  • Introducing Skylark to Panki/Panki+Lel (and possibily adding her to your 'harem')
  • Splashy after-dinner bath with Panki/Panki+Lel/Panki+Lel+Skylark
  • Bit of bonding (i.e. bondage) with solo-romance Lel
  • Possible night with Kayden (if boi)
  • Roopah now imposes free-use if making your decisions (if looter & not with her)
  • More options added to the 'skip to Act 13' menu

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Healslut 0.5e Release

0.5e Changelog
There are going to be some abrupt endings mixed in here. I'm working on the next update which will patch the holes and get us to the next act. I'm aiming to have it done by next weekend.
  • Introducing Skylark to Panki/Panki+Lel (and possibily adding her to your 'harem')
  • Roopah now imposes free-use if making your decisions (if looter & not with her)
Gimme gimme :p

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Was pleasantly surprised at how good this is, the pics in the op really don't do this game justice. Found myself actually laughing at some of the antics that go on. It's a shame Champ didn't follow the rest of the group ;)

Reactions: Mystermask

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
The group is likeable, choices do matter and the writing seems well enough. It's better than I had expected.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
More tiny updates, surely they don't expect people to download that for the new content alone?
Why not release updates with enough content for returning players?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.5e public

PC

MAC

Android

Version 0.5e

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes