RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
What the point of Leigh after you bring him back to the party? He doesnt do anything other than bitch and moan and threaten, which kinda disappointed me. I cant even speak to Kayden about him because I would lose my chance to get the sparkle sandwich with Skylark.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
He should be able to buy you at auction but cant get that one no matter what i try
When you ask him to rejoin the team you have to ask the right questions. When he agrees to rejoin change your mind at tell him you don't want him back. It really pisses him off, make sure you don't tell anyone about his threats though.

Reactions: shioxu

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
What the point of Leigh after you bring him back to the party? He doesnt do anything other than bitch and moan and threaten, which kinda disappointed me. I cant even speak to Kayden about him because I would lose my chance to get the sparkle sandwich with Skylark.
He has started his path in the new update

Z3rraHunt

Mar 7, 2021
When you ask him to rejoin the team you have to ask the right questions. When he agrees to rejoin change your mind at tell him you don't want him back. It really pisses him off, make sure you don't tell anyone about his threats though.
I mean i did that but Lel always buy sparkles in auction no matter how i treat her or what i try.

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Ehhh...yeah its funny for 10 minutes then it just got on my nerves, not for me sorry...A little bit to WHACKY ZANNY and Whimsical, kind of reminds me of a creepy fanfic for some big IP and the models aren't the best either, very cartoony. The whole vibe is just goofy

Last edited:
Reactions: looseylucy

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ehhh...yeah its funny for 10 minutes then it just got on my nerves, not for me sorry...A little bit to WHACKY ZANNY and Whimsical, kind of reminds me of a creepy fanfic for some big IP
You put this up as a review of the game, when it's really just a review of your reaction to the game. This is fine as a comment, but unfair as a game review, since it isn't one.

Sep 20, 2017
It is in the reviews too you may want to check your facts before making yourself out to be a twat
Okay oh well some pervert thinks Im a twat, woe is me
get over yourself

But like its still his opinion ya nutter

Im not sure if you are aware of what a review is
But its usually someones opinion on a thing

Your the one getting mad about someone else opinion

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I did saw this game you can Be Shehulk Kinda With Di*K so you can Play the way you like No one Forced into one Route and that the good news the bad news the game tell you story of he/She your Pick and the player get locked into the game and he change in real Life o_O yeah ........ but so far He found More some action and reaction Makes things Interesting Like when the mc Got that qustion about either he like this Healslut world or the Real one So some Qustion got Deep Meaning some action to , some how it's kinda Give you The Out View of life if you Give in to everyone words you will be Nothing and if you Take matters into your hand you will be something So far that the vibs i get from this game

Sep 20, 2017
I did review it and you are 100% correct, reviews ARE opinions, the game got on my nerves and I am being honest ...but thanks for the back up and solidarity against the nitpicky fanboi/gurls who can't handle critique (y)
Ya man I love this game, funny as dick to me
But if someone aint vibing with it, they are allowed to not like it, if everyone liked the same shit everything would be the same and it would suck
Also fuck that commenter, arrogant nutter

Reactions: looseylucy
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes