VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.58 Public] [Exalor]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
As far as I understand, there should be one more update harem related
which may not be related to the actual plot...i played the game, i saw the end-credits, they're there, just play and you'll see them. The dev even announced a side-game that will explain more about the MC's job of taking care of “special clocks”

botab

Aug 24, 2020
which may not be related to the actual plot...i played the game, i saw the end-credits, they're there, just play and you'll see them. The dev even announced a side-game that will explain more about the MC's job of taking care of “special clocks”
I understood everything thanks for the explanation, just usually when it's finished the title says complete but this is not here

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I understood everything thanks for the explanation, just usually when it's finished the title says complete but this is not here
i'm not the dev or a mod...don't know what to tell you more than what i told you already XD

Reactions: botab

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So its pretty much done? Why Abandoned?
unless the dev planned extra scenes, i repeat: Main Plot is done

Why Abandoned? No idea, probably bc the patreon's page was cancelled and the Itch.io's page doesn't have news aside the ones from last september

Reactions: Punto

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
unless the dev planned extra scenes, i repeat: Main Plot is done

Why Abandoned? No idea, probably bc the patreon's page was cancelled and the Itch.io's page doesn't have news aside the ones from last september
I see.. will either way.. it's sad to see a Honey Select game such as great as this to be abandoned. Good plot too

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes