VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.58 Public] [Exalor]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Yeah, I mean if you check some of my favourites... I am not a fan of choosing. I love being the white knight, so to speak, and making them all happy together.
I understand there is a story to be told, and I do enjoy the game and the premise. Just going to keep an eye on it for now, so I wish you all the best, and I'll be back when the story is done to finish it out.
I'm in the same group. Got to the split and realized that harem route doesn't exist yet. I'll come back once it's implemented.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Well this was one of the more weird but interesting storylines I have read here.

Apr 1, 2018
Yo is it just me or is the witch garl from pic 4 a stolen asset? from Breeding Island by ZaneSFM?? or am I just tripping here? I'm probably wrong but just want to make sure if anyone else sees the similarities too... like her dressing and features seem very familiar.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Yo is it just me or is the witch garl from pic 4 a stolen asset? from Breeding Island by ZaneSFM?? or am I just tripping here? I'm probably wrong but just want to make sure if anyone else sees the similarities too... like her dressing and features seem very familiar.
Never played this game nor that game but a lot of games use the same game as the basis for art, honey select. So it's more like both Breeding Island and this game (and hundreds of others) stole from Honey Select than this game stealing from Breeding Island.

Reactions: MyGirlsNowYoink
Apr 1, 2018
Never played this game nor that game but a lot of games use the same game as the basis for art, honey select. So it's more like both Breeding Island and this game (and hundreds of others) stole from Honey Select than this game stealing from Breeding Island.
I see I never played or heard of Honey Select before either until now

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Heart Gears [v0.57 Public] [Exalor] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,53 GB / 131 MB - Heart_Gears-0.57-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,51 GB / 113 MB - Heart_Gears-0.57-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Heart Gears [v0.57 Public] [Exalor] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,53 GB / 131 MB - Heart_Gears-0.57-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,51 GB / 113 MB - Heart_Gears-0.57-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thanks again - added to the OP(y)

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and "CJ"

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
routes routes whos got the routes ..... jeez ..... i think i should wait till your done before dl'ing any more ..... love the game so far .. just getting tired of restarting to find something different ... yeah yeah i know i usually do ... just saying i'm getting tired of it is all ...:)

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes