VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.58 Public] [Exalor]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I already released version 0.53:

It is an exclusive scene for patrons, as a scene from the first tier, it will be added in the public version, this one specifically next month.
Hmm... so all of your previous patron-only scenes are public now?

WookiePrime89

Aug 27, 2018
I already released version 0.53:

It is an exclusive scene for patrons, as a scene from the first tier, it will be added in the public version, this one specifically next month.
Awesome cheers. Is there a way to trigger the scene? I dl the update and played through but can't get the scene

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hmm... so all of your previous patron-only scenes are public now?
Not yet, but they are being added little by little, the exclusive images and videos of the Kremlin's version will be added to the game folder but the scene itself will not be available.

Awesome cheers. Is there a way to trigger the scene? I dl the update and played through but can't get the scene
I'm sorry for the mistake, the scene will be available in next month's update. Save your game before the end of day 4.

No update for Android since 0.3?
Compiling the game for android requires much more hardware than for pc and mac, since version 0.4 my pc is not capable of that. But caxhub made an unofficial android version of the previous update: Link

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-Heart Gears v0.57

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I just started the game and noticed that the image quality is very low, i'm not talking about the quality of renders, it seems the game is in VERY low resolution. Am i the only one that has seen this?

Reactions: Doxxi

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Are there different routes with the girls? Is it only romantic or not?
One way or another you will fall on a romantic route. But romantic routes for minor characters are at the same time fraternal routes for the main girls.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Heart Gears [v0.54 Public Version] [Exalor] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,31 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,29 GB

Compressed Size PC: 178 MB
Heart_Gears-0.54-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 161 MB
Heart_Gears-0.54-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I clearly am misunderstanding something here.

To summarize, children that survive births that they shouldn't, have their lives linked to mechanical clocks.
And as far as I know the child's mother needs to have some attachment to the clock.
That's it. If the person dies the gears stop. If the gears stop....
The person dies, hence the name, gears disease.

Now, clock makers treat gears disease how? How do you fix a clock/watch without stopping it? But if it stops then the person dies? Why doesn't everyone just get rid of all mechanical clocks? If no one has an attachment to a clock then the affected would have no clock to link to right?

Reactions: exalorll

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Heart Gearsv0.54 compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I have been enjoying this... but I may put on back burner. I can't disappoint any of these girls. Eliza, Anna and Luna especially. But even Alice, Teo and the rest. Hopefully a harem route or some kind of sharing route will be available down the line, but for now I think I have to pause. I hate choosing lol

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Okay, I clearly am misunderstanding something here.

To summarize, children that survive births that they shouldn't, have their lives linked to mechanical clocks.
And as far as I know the child's mother needs to have some attachment to the clock.
That's it. If the person dies the gears stop. If the gears stop....
The person dies, hence the name, gears disease.

Now, clock makers treat gears disease how? How do you fix a clock/watch without stopping it? But if it stops then the person dies? Why doesn't everyone just get rid of all mechanical clocks? If no one has an attachment to a clock then the affected would have no clock to link to right?
First, the whole thing about gear desease and clockmakers is not common knowledge and people don't die instantly when the clock stops.The other question require spoilers so be warned:

I have been enjoying this... but I may put on back burner. I can't disappoint any of these girls. Eliza, Anna and Luna especially. But even Alice, Teo and the rest. Hopefully a harem route or some kind of sharing route will be available down the line, but for now I think I have to pause. I hate choosing lol
I can understand that, for convenience the harem route will be the last one I will do, but the project is in the final stretch so it shouldn't take too long.

Thanks, I really appreciate error reports ^^

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I can understand that, for convenience the harem route will be the last one I will do, but the project is in the final stretch so it shouldn't take too long.
Yeah, I mean if you check some of my favourites... I am not a fan of choosing. I love being the white knight, so to speak, and making them all happy together.
I understand there is a story to be told, and I do enjoy the game and the premise. Just going to keep an eye on it for now, so I wish you all the best, and I'll be back when the story is done to finish it out.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes