VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.58 Public] [Exalor]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Silveroz

Jan 27, 2019
I don't see how it would be a downfall. Those who are going to support him still will. The only people I can see being upset are pirates. Am I saddened, a little but I don't have the money to help any dev out right now so I'm thankful for what I do get.
Same here xD

Reactions: exalorll

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Regarding the patron-only scenes, you *do* know you can just grep for the codes in scripts.rpa, right? They're not hard to find :p

EDIT: which probably explains why the others are on the actual patreon site lol.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Ok... Guys... RThis game is one of most f***ing by publish i see...
50% content for Patron Only!!!! And it ok, if we talk about current update, but...
But it also close for prev update and more funny, we not have pass only to scripts...

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Aren't the Patreon-only scenes just extra content? Like, if you don't support the Dev, you still get the whole story, right?

As a non-Patron, why is this an issue? Give those who pay a little extra.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Just a word of warning, permanently locking content behind a paywall that is made from illusion assets.... is the kinda of thing illusion will come after (they do it with cards), is why most illusion based games are just timed i.e. you get it earlier if patron.

So I would suggest you change your format to releasing the patreon only scenes sometime after release, as if illusion does get word of it.... well you can guess what they might do. (They have gone after people who lock the character cards behind patreon).

As it is not actually legal to make stuff with illusion assets and sell it, however if you say make a game that is completely free and people can choose to support you, they as of now do not really care. (they did stop fakku when they tried to go after devs). And well, having patreon only scenes, is basically selling it :|

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Just a small easter egg, this house is from hentai Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi check around 00:46

easter egg.jpg

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Just a word of warning, permanently locking content behind a paywall that is made from illusion assets.... is the kinda of thing illusion will come after (they do it with cards), is why most illusion based games are just timed i.e. you get it earlier if patron.

So I would suggest you change your format to releasing the patreon only scenes sometime after release, as if illusion does get word of it.... well you can guess what they might do. (They have gone after people who lock the character cards behind patreon).

As it is not actually legal to make stuff with illusion assets and sell it, however if you say make a game that is completely free and people can choose to support you, they as of now do not really care. (they did stop fakku when they tried to go after devs). And well, having patreon only scenes, is basically selling it :|
I've been thinking about it for a while, but your comment was the push I needed. I will start to release the blocked content little by little. Still, I will keep some scenes as exclusive extras (Especially those of a specific patron tier), but I will release the images somewhere in the game folder, so that all content using illusion assets remains free. Thanks for the comment.

Just a small easter egg, this house is from hentai Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi check around 00:46

View attachment 990607
I have to replace these backgrounds at some point, I kind of found a background style while doing the Christmas special. Anyway, I thought the image was from some visual novel, just to make sure the image comes from this hentai, I'll save the link for later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The story sounds good. But, I see that this game doesn't have a harem tag. I prefer to know before I start, as my way of playing changes depending on whether it is or not.

If it's not harem. Is it possible to avoid all the sex scenes with the girls that you won't have an ending with? Are there many LIs that you can have an ending with? I just like to see an ending in these kind of games, and I prefer to know how many LIs the game has before trying it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Heart Gears [v0.51 Public] Exalor

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 84 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 66 MB: - .

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
The story sounds good. But, I see that this game doesn't have a harem tag. I prefer to know before I start, as my way of playing changes depending on whether it is or not.

If it's not harem. Is it possible to avoid all the sex scenes with the girls that you won't have an ending with? Are there many LIs that you can have an ending with? I just like to see an ending in these kind of games, and I prefer to know how many LIs the game has before trying it.
The game will have a harem route, but that is not the focus. The 4 main girls with the longest routes will be the three sisters and Leah, all other routes will be shortest "extras" (before anyone asks, not exclusive for patrons).
The dialogues choices are usually pretty obvious, and you can avoid starting a relationship with any girl, although there are some "romantic" situations with secondary characters that are not avoidable, but nothing really happens in those scenes.
For now Luna is the only one who has a route, so if you are going to play without the motto "gotta catch em all", and liked other girl better, I recommend waiting, or just playing until the moment you need to choose your route.

how many girls there in the game ?
All of which are in the main menu of the game (13 girls), but the main ones are only 4.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game will have a harem route, but that is not the focus. The 4 main girls with the longest routes will be the three sisters and Leah, all other routes will be shortest "extras" (before anyone asks, not exclusive for patrons).
The dialogues choices are usually pretty obvious, and you can avoid starting a relationship with any girl, although there are some "romantic" situations with secondary characters that are not avoidable, but nothing really happens in those scenes.
For now Luna is the only one who has a route, so if you are going to play without the motto "gotta catch em all", and liked other girl better, I recommend waiting, or just playing until the moment you need to choose your route.
Thanks for your reply

I'm going to try the game and see which one I like the most among the main four.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes