Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: exalorll

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Just finished 0.4 and it seems to end on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then cuts to a screen with two Patreon options and a skip button but the skip button just dumps to the main menu. Is that the end of the version?

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Just finished 0.4 and it seems to end on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then cuts to a screen with two Patreon options and a skip button but the skip button just dumps to the main menu. Is that the end of the version?
Yes, the updates have the duration of a game day.

Reactions: dbp5ca

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018

You could change the images, some of them are not even in the game anymore, you could use the ones on Itch.

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Heart Gears [v0.5 Christmas special] [Exalor] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 922.90 MB
Original MAC Size: 905.48 MB

Compressed PC Size: 85.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 68.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
where the player will have to choose who he wants to continue with.

so sad, why must they always limit the mc? this is a game! like pokemon, gotta get em all!!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

You could change the images, some of them are not even in the game anymore, you could use the ones on Itch.
Christmas stand alone: it was short but fuck did it fit the vn. That has to be the most simplest but yet so perfect Christmas edition i have come across on this forum. It really added to the main story. Thank you

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
is this really going to be one of those games where every update sense are ether cut out or blocked by a fucking pay wall... dude you should know better even huge companies do and its the down fall of many dev that have done it
I don't see how it would be a downfall. Those who are going to support him still will. The only people I can see being upset are pirates. Am I saddened, a little but I don't have the money to help any dev out right now so I'm thankful for what I do get.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I don't see how it would be a downfall. Those who are going to support him still will. The only people I can see being upset are pirates. Am I saddened, a little but I don't have the money to help any dev out right now so I'm thankful for what I do get.

The thing is, like with most devs developing their first game, is that you absolute wanna build an audience. Making Patron only scenes is a sure way of turning people away from your game. If the dev doesnt have faith in himself/herself, and starts making content for 0,1% of the playerbase early on, leads to no good in the end.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The thing is, like with most devs developing their first game, is that you absolute wanna build an audience. Making Patron only scenes is a sure way of turning people away from your game. If the dev doesnt have faith in himself/herself, and starts making content for 0,1% of the playerbase early on, leads to no good in the end.
My thoughts is that the people you're turning away are the same that wouldn't pay anyway. Maybe I'm short sided but I think the product offered here is more than enough to decide if it's something you want to support or not.

I mean it's not that I feel like I'm missing out on the story as it is, just extra things. Maybe I'm wrong but I still don't see it as a death to a project.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
My thoughts is that the people you're turning away are the same that wouldn't pay anyway. Maybe I'm short sided but I think the product offered here is more than enough to decide if it's something you want to support or not.

I mean it's not that I feel like I'm missing out on the story as it is, just extra things. Maybe I'm wrong but I still don't see it as a death to a project.

The thing is, it shows bad faith from the dev. MrDots never build his/their support only over their first game, it build up over several games. DPC got subs during AL, which then skyrocketed during BaDik.

Having good faith in your playerbase, and developing a good game(s) is way better long term.

While I surely will remember Heart Gears, honestly I cant see myself subbing to this at the moment.

Heart Gears finishes well, with regular updates and most of all good content, the next game continues it and I will surely think about subbing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The thing is, it shows bad faith from the dev. MrDots never build his/their support only over their first game, it build up over several games. DPC got subs during AL, which then skyrocketed during BaDik.

Having good faith in your playerbase, and developing a good game(s) is way better long term.

While I surely will remember Heart Gears, honestly I cant see myself subbing to this at the moment.

Heart Gears finishes well, with regular updates and most of all good content, the next game continues it and I will surely think about subbing.
Well thank you for the time and the different point of view.:)

I can't say that I totally agree that it will kill a dev's career but at least now i understand a lot more than from posts just saying it sucks, etc :p

I hope this vn does well because I love the mix of wholesome and lewd and so far its rang them bells strong and sweetly.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes