VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.58 Public] [Exalor]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Are we already in the end game here? I see the luna is the only continuation unless I'm mistaken. Her sisters took us together way too easy in this playthrough :unsure: :LOL:

Reactions: exalorll

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Are we already in the end game here? I see the luna is the only continuation unless I'm mistaken. Her sisters took us together way too easy in this playthrough :unsure: :LOL:
I'm still going to add one or two things to Luna's route. The other sisters and Leah will get their own route and there will be some shorter routes with other girls too.
The four main girls will also receive a fraternal route, which will be played at the same time as the chosen romantic route, so the game are in the end, but the project is not.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm still going to add one or two things to Luna's route. The other sisters and Leah will get their own route and there will be some shorter routes with other girls too.
The four main girls will also receive a fraternal route, which will be played at the same time as the chosen romantic route, so the game are in the end, but the project is not.
Gotcha, thanks :) still enjoying this one

• Red Heart

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.51Public APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

t77

Apr 18, 2017

Hello.
This update adds Eliza's route, this is not the final version so the route may change in the future.
If you find any bugs or errors, please let me know.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Heart Gears [v0.53 Public Version] [Exalor]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.24 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 96 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 79 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Heart Gears [v0.52 Public] Exalor

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 90 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 73 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Why is there no mod for Heart Gears yet?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Hi t77 and exalorll ,
I just started playing this, have to say, quite interesting, I like the story so far.
I think I've found a few bugs in the file script.rpy, in the label Escolhasnoite2 (line 2567)

1) in Eliza's menu, there's an if statement: "if variavel_anna >= 3" (line 2959) shouldn't it be variavel_eliza ?
2) also in Eliza's menu, the menu: "Loving (Romantic route)" (line 2968) shouldn't it include relacionamento_eliza = True ?
3) in Luna's Route.rpy, Mariana should mar, not ma (line 486 onward).

Last edited:

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hi t77 and exalorll ,
I just started playing this, have to say, quite interesting, I like the story so far.
I think I've found a few bugs in the file script.rpy, in the label Escolhasnoite2 (line 2567)

1) in Eliza's menu, there's an if statement: "if variavel_anna >= 3" (line 2959) shouldn't it be variavel_eliza ?
2) also in Eliza's menu, the menu: "Loving (Romantic route)" (line 2968) shouldn't it include relacionamento_eliza = True ?
3) in Luna's Route.rpy, Mariana should mar, not ma (line 486 onward).
About the bugs:
1) It really should, this mistake is quite common because initially the name of Eliza, who was the first character I created, was supposed to be Anna.
2 and 3) Nothing to say, only that it will be corrected in the next version.

Thanks for the opinion and the report ^^

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.52 Public APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes