VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.58 Public] [Exalor]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That is some passive aggressive shit right there. Make the vn you want exalorll, don't let the pro harem bullies or any other bully type persuade you without paying.

I adore this vn and don't want it changing, unless it actually benefits your pocket book.
what a pleasant surprise(not sarcastic)...a decent comment from a guy who has Lucy from MNF as an avatar ^_^

Man of Culture as well.jpg

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Yeah, until we know for sure if there will be a harem route or not think I'll stop playing. Not particularly interested in dealing with multiples routes.
same if you got to cut out girls, i dont like it lmao its harem or GTFO with me :p
until confirmation of a full harem route, it's just a waste of space on my harddrive
The game will have routes for the main girls, I guarantee that.
Patrons have access to sex scenes that does not fit the narrative every update.
In the same way that patrons decide what those extra scenes will be, they will decide what the extra routes will be.
Due to demand, I think the harem route and loli will win lol.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
loli? guessing a ha
The game will have routes for the main girls, I guarantee that.
Patrons have access to sex scenes that does not fit the narrative every update.
In the same way that patrons decide what those extra scenes will be, they will decide what the extra routes will be.
Due to demand, I think the harem route and loli will win lol.
loli route? guessing thats a harem route with just the smol girls?

Reactions: exalorll

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i guess i've to re-play everything all over again...
I assume you don't play since the first version. In that case it is necessary, I'm sorry.
Otherwise, I'm not sure if the bug with Luna's variable can be ignored since only two people complained about it, anyway it was fixed and will not happen if you start a new game.

i'm okay with different girl-routes...but i rather wait that all the routes are available

the harem must make sense plot-wise for me otherwise it's no different from any other games that try to make easy money
That is some passive aggressive shit right there. Make the vn you want exalorll, don't let the pro harem bullies or any other bully type persuade you without paying.

I adore this vn and don't want it changing, unless it actually benefits your pocket book.
Don't worry, I think I am managing to balance what I want and what other people want. And as I said, if there is a harem route, it will be a bonus after the main girls' routes are complete.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm going to play it whether there's a harem route or not. The girls are TOO cute, the plot is interesting, all in all, well done so far. Now, that being said, I HOPE there's a harem route because I hate choosing!
Of the people wanting a harem route, you were the most convincing lol

Seems to me this ends at the same point as the Sept update. I don't see any new day like the changelog says.
Which link did you used?
If it's the link for android, I'm not managing to generate an android version, so until I do it or someone else does, there will be no android version. I'm sorry, but this is something out of my control.

Reactions: faradhii

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Which link did you used?
If it's the link for android, I'm not managing to generate an android version, so until I do it or someone else does, there will be no android version. I'm sorry, but this is something out of my control.
Win Version.
Screen fades to black after talk with brother. I even started a new game just in case.

Reactions: exalorll

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Win Version.
Screen fades to black after talk with brother. I even started a new game just in case.
The screen normally fades to black after dreams, if you haven't tried it, click on the screen a few times when it turns black.
If that doesn't work, try to download the game directly from patron or itch.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
WOW the lore setting of this story is incredible, really drawing and interesting:cool:

But I’m a little confused with some comments by the developer, so… is the story already written or it is decided by patreons each update? :unsure:

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
WOW the lore setting of this story is incredible, really drawing and interesting:cool:

But I’m a little confused with some comments by the developer, so… is the story already written or it is decided by patreons each update? :unsure:
Thanks.
The story is 100% decided by me. Patrons only decide the extra scenes that is only available to them anyway.

It seems ALL scenes of X nature are locked to paywall. Not worth the time.
I was wondering about this myself....
Not all, but most sex scenes with secondary characters are exclusive to Patrons. These scenes are not part of history, but since the story itself didn’t have many sex scenes, your comment is not so wrong.
For clarification note, the last update had a sex scene with Anna and the previous one had one with Eliza (Apart from the halloween special that had 3), everything in the public version. I am trying to leave at least one scene with this nature in the public version every update.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes