4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Somewhat unrelated topic, but I gotta ask. What is the program(s) used that is responsible for these eye-catching 3DCGs, like in this game, but also for most of all other 3DCG VN's. It's definitely not Ren'py no?

I've encountered and played some of this VN's and the "visual" aspect of the game (i.e. the character designs), is what usually caught my attention.

P.S. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by simply asking this. If it is, I would gladly remove this comment.
Look for your answers. Lots of free stuff to get you started then a big money pit if you go that way.

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
couching with mom has any other scene besides standying in front of her and she telling me to leave or i need some stats to happen something when i choose to keep standying in front of her?

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.
Note: Fixed the Screens Script, download again if the game is not going for the newest version.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Could you add a walkthrough to your mod since Ripson is MIA? Please? :)

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Could you add a walkthrough to your mod since Ripson is MIA? Please? :)
I can, but...
The new (0.7) does not contain any choices, all the choices are in Ripson Mod ;)

Done, but still it's not necessary

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2017
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Mod for Heart Problems v0.7 Test
(updated)

I just did a clean install of the latest version of the game, and then installed this patch as instructed. I'm now getting crashing at launch of the game.

Attached the traceback.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes